Do not OMEGA grand armiral thrawn command

Cloud24
206 posts Member
edited June 2017
if you want a better thrawn on defense ....not applying an omega for this ability is the answer. The Ai will not use this ability as often and it will completely change his defense gameplay.

found that after alot of testing. Also not using omega on this ability is better suited for mixed thrawn team but it is also great for empire

Replies

• Mazurka
    961 posts Member
    Options
    I like it, really strong heal if you have high protection toons, I find he does well on full auto having that ability omegad.
  • M_L
    469 posts Member
    Options
    in your testing, have you figured out when on defense, thrawn uses fracture? assuming he's NOT the lead
  • Cloud24
    206 posts Member
    Options
    M_L wrote: »
    in your testing, have you figured out when on defense, thrawn uses fracture? assuming he's NOT the lead

it does depends sometime fracture will go first but most of the time he will go with his turn switch and basic and isn't a toon that work like chaze it depends which FOE he has.
  • Mazurka
    961 posts Member
    Options
    @M_L he uses fracture on buffed enemies on full auto
  • Cloud24
    206 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Mazurka wrote: »
    @M_L he uses fracture on buffed enemies on full auto

autoplay and defensive Ai is different because autoplay still has the priority system. but yeah sometimes but on the defensive Ai sometimes he fracture without buff
  • M_L
    469 posts Member
    Options
    ugh, got it, so basically fracture is unreliable on Defense. i guess i was hoping he'd just use it on buffed enemy always. 'cause at least in that case he'd use it on a Baze. but now it seems i just can't depend on it

i already accidentally didn't omega his Grand Admiral's command, mostly 'cause i didn't have that many omegas, haha. but you're right, i wasn't gonna omega it now 'cause of the cooldown decrease. i just wished there's a way to make sure he fractures first chance he gets against at least a buffed toon (GK would be nice too), but now it just seems like i have to wait 'til my thrawn is a bit more durable, since his behavior is unpredictable on D

i do like him on offense. mine's only at gear 9 and can already replace my max'd zKylo on offense without any issues
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    Options
    If the game played as well as we personally do the complaints would be insane lol! Nerf nerf nerfisall we would here. Watch what you wish for.