"Farming"

Hello, I'm new to the game. When someone says to farm a hero, do they mean to farm it until 7* before moving onto the next? I'm mainly referring to this post listed below. For example, I just got Lando, do I keep farming him to increase his power, or do I move on to the next hero?

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/102694/weekly-topic-resource-characters-to-develop-first/p3

Replies

• Raw
    559 posts Member
    It depends on several circumstances. If you don't have any 7* char yet, get one. By this you can register in the heroic rancor. If your guild doesn't do the heroic rancor, you should change your guild.

If you need a toon like e.g. TFP only to have a dark side pilot, it might be enough to just unlock him and finish 7* later. But generally speaking to farm means to finish 7*, sooner or later.
  • Ansroff
    283 posts Member
    Welcome to the game! Check out as many videos on youtube as you can stand. I've got some, and most of mine are geared toward new players. Take a look, but you should also check out Team Instinct on youtube. He's got a ton of great stuff. From there you'll find tons of others.
  • Hello Drakvul and welcome to the game!

There are many good resources out there. Easy to understand guides with pictures and small Youtube movies can be found on the site with the address on my signature,

Cheers!