Gray Walkers recruitment

Hey guys we are the Gray Walkers and we are looking for active membes that produce the 600 Raid Tickets. Most of us are from Puerto Rico, the rest are from the USA. So our time is mostly eastern time USA. We are looking forward getting people at least level 70-75. We are doing Heroic Rancor and we are building our members units for the Heroic AAT. We tried it once and it was unsuccesful. That's the main reason we are recruiting. We need to do HAAT.

We do our Heroic Rancor at 9pm. We do them 2 to 3 times a week, depending on how many Raid Tickets we get in. We do the 24 hour no damage rule (or very very low damage).

Our AAT we do it once we get our tickets between 6:30pm to 7pm EST

Requirements:
Level 70+
Enough characters to do decent damage at the AAT and to participate in Heroic Rancor.
600 Daily Raid tickets
Participate on the Raids
Cant be inactive for more than 4 days unless its work, vacation or studying for college (but dont abuse cause most of us are college students as well and we work).
We communicate through Whatsapp and our Facebook page. If you want to contact me, my facebook is Jesus Marquez. Or send me a message here.