Weren't they supposed to fix Auto attack?

I keep trying to direct my guys to attack the same target but they keep switching and attacking random stupid targets. They are worse now than before. Which means, the only viable speed is ultra slow... :-/

Replies

• Yep. Its worse than it was before. Lost a couple PVP battles because of it.
  • EA_Jesse wrote: »
    Greetings,

Here is the moment you have all been waiting for, the February update with Grand Master Yoda!

Battle Targeting
    • The targeting reticle "pops" more noticeably when attempting to target an opponent unit when another opponent unit is taunting, or when trying to target a stealthed opponent.
    • This should make it more clear why a player cannot change targets in those instances.
    • Improvements were made in Battle to make it easier to target backrow opponents so players can be more strategic in their target choices.
    • Targets will no longer swap between character turns when using manual Battle.

No the release notes only specify manual battle :)
  • Jek_Face wrote: »
    I keep trying to direct my guys to attack the same target but they keep switching and attacking random stupid targets. They are worse now than before. Which means, the only viable speed is ultra slow... :-/

I noticed it is worst then before aswell
  • I swear I saw an update saying they fixed it, but when I went back and looked, it wasn't there. I also noticed the update thread was "Updated" yesterday. But they aren't trying to "stealth nerf" stuff.