Make yourself into a toon!

Tman
257 posts Member
Title says it all. But first a word from our sponsor.
Join The 12 Parsecs, the ideal guild for getting the Kessel Run done and providing safe, enjoyable, and comfortable environment for laidback competitors. What are you waiting for. Join now by posting your ally code on this thread(https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/117947/the-12-parsecs-need-you#latest). Join now and gain (insert fake item).

Now that that's over with, let us move onwards to the great unknown.

Tman(Burton Guster of SWGOH): (Support, Psych Fan, Monk Fan, Godzilla Fan, Marvel Fan, Star Wars Fan, Indiana Jones Fan, New England Patriots Fan, Pittsburgh Pirate Fan, Pittsburgh Steelers Hater)

Stats:
Power: 10,000
Speed: 135
Health: 35,000
Max Ability: 9000

Big Tackle(Basic): Deal physical damage to target enemy, dealing the same amount of damage to random enemy on critical hits.

Broken Tackle(Special): Apply Foresight to self and target ally for one turn. Cannot be dispelled. Also heal random ally 25% to 35% but heal random enemy half of that health. (Cooldown:4)

Extra Charge(Special): Dispel a Debuffs on self, but apply shocked to self. Grant all other allies Excitement Buff. Reset Powered Charge cooldown. (Cooldown:5)
“Excitement” Buff: Gain 100% ™ when damaged or apply Suspectability (like Mace Windu’s Shatterpoint unique) before they take their turn on a random enemy, if they do not take damage.

Powered Charge(Special): Deal physical damage to target enemy equal to 50% of target ally (cannot select self). Cannot be used until Extra Charge is used for the first time. (Cooldown:6)

Loud Cheer(Special): All allies gain 100% turn meter after they take their next turn. Psych Fans gain Foresight for 3 turns. Monk Fans apply irresistible Suspectability for 1 turn for their next turn. Godzilla Fans apply irresistible Burn for 3 turns for their next turn. Marvel Fans gain Critical Chance Up for 3 turns. Indiana Jones Fans gain Forever Buff, Star Wars Fans gain Speed Up for 3 turns and apply irresistible stun for 3 turns for their next turn. New England Patriot Fans gain Tenacity Up and Critical Damage Up for 3 turns. Pittsburgh Pirate Fans apply irresistible buff immunity for 2 turns on their next turn. Pittsburgh Steelers Haters gain Offense Up for 3 turns. Pittsburgh Steelers Fans lose 25% health. (Cooldown: 4)
“Forever” Buff: Revive at 25% with 100% ™ and all cooldowns reset.

I know the facts... I think(Unique): When a Psych, Monk, Godzilla, Star Wars, Indiana Jones, Marvel, New England Patriots, Pittsburgh Pirates Fans or Pittsburgh Steelers Haters lose more than 25% of their,max health they gain 100% ™ and revive at 5% Max Health and 100% ™ if they are defeated while losing more than 25% max health.

Strong Leader(Leader): All allies gain Tenacity Up for 1 turn when the encounter begins and any ally with any tag the same as Tman gain Excitement buff for 1 Turn when the encounter begins.

Now I am done and it is time for you get some holo-clay and make yourself.

But remember… the OP is OP([Cough] corny[cough])
I am more powerful than the Chancellor- Anikan Skywalker and Tman

Replies

• NahWillis
    195 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Seeing as you mentioned the Patriots, can I suggest a new unique:

Deflated (unique)
    Damage dealt by TMan and allies is 2% higher than indicated on screen. Damage dealt by enemies is 2% lower than indicated on screen. At the end of the battle, the leader of the most recent battle cannot be used in arena battles until 4 battles or one day has passed, whichever is the shorter.
  • Options
    Well if I was gonna do mine based on the game then it would be:

Jalen Vane: Light Side, Jedi, Galactic Republic, Rebel, Attacker

Sliding Slash (Basic): Deals physical damage to one opponent. Whenever it deals physical damage it has a 50/50 chance to inflict ability block or heal block ignoring foresight.

Double lightsaber strike: AoE attack that deals physical damage. Every succesful hit inflicts buff immunity.

Tutaminis blast: Deals physical damage to an opponent. If the opponent has more than 50% health, this attack deals damage taking half of the selected targets health If the opponent has less than 50% health deals only a 25% of the opponent's unit current life and this unit gains 100% turn meter. If the opponent has Protection, this attack automatically takes down all the Protection. This ability starts in Cooldown.

Leader Ability: Grants 15% Protection to all allies at the begining of their turn. If a Jedi or Galactic Republic are attack with physical damage, they counter to the attacking unit. If The Rebels recieve physical damage, they gain a buff from their current set of mod.

Unique ability: Whenever Jalen Vane recieves a debuff, he gains 10% turn meter.
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Okay, I'll play your game you rogue...

APX919: Droid, Dark side, Support

Basic: Technological Terror
    Deals physical damage and inflicts Critical Damage down for 1 turns. Omega upgrade = Critical Damage lasts two turns.

Special: Electric Mayhem (4-5 turn cooldown)
    Inflicts special damage to all enemies and lowers accuracy by X% by inflicting the Mayhem debuff for one turn. X% range varies from 20% to 40%. Omega upgrade = Mayhem lasts two turns.

Unique: Rapid Adaptation
    Takes X% reduced damage from non-basic attacks (X% range from 5-15%). Omega upgrade: Includes basic attacks.

Unique 2: Omnidirectional Scanners
    Increases Accuracy by X%. X% range from 10-35%. Zeta upgrade = Accuracy becomes 100%, attacks cannot be dodged or countered.

Leader: Cybernetic Enhancement
    Increases stats for each ally based on type (15% Tenacity and Potency for support, 20% Critical chance and 10% Critical Damage for attackers, 20% Defense and 10% Max protection for tanks) and adds X% Max health (X ranges from 10-30%). Allies cannot benefit from healing (health steal not affected) but gain a new ability: Self-repair, which recovers 20% of lost health (4 turn cooldown). Zeta upgrade: All ally-specific stats boosted by 10; attackers gain 15% health steal/5% speed, supports gain 10% Offense/10% Dodge and tanks gain 15% Accuracy and 5% Damage reduction.
    Post edited by APX_919 on
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • Tman
    257 posts Member
    Options
    Thanks for the comments! They are all interesting.
    I am more powerful than the Chancellor- Anikan Skywalker and Tman
  • Gank_Killer
    1817 posts Member
    Options
    Me: Dark Side, Light Side, Cynic
    Basic: You're Wrong
    Special Damage, makes opponent angry.

Unique: You're Still Wrong
    100% Counter Attack

Unique: Kitten Your Couch
    Can't be countered because you're wrong.