Heroic Rancor & nAAT

Hey guys we're looking for another group to merge with us! No this doesn't mean we're looking to leave our own guild and join yours! We're looking for any players or group of players of any size to come join us. We're currently doing HEROIC rancor and nAAT, levels dont matter so much as we can clear Heroic Rancor in less then 12 hours with our current players, but we want to raid more, so we need to fill up the tickets for raids. If your guild is having similar problems then please come join us and we'll help each other out! Come get your raid rewards! We use Line, are pretty laid back (We know everyone has a life outside of this game) and are looking for some active players!
My Line: Im Too Godly
Ally code: 231-798-747

Replies

• still looking guys
  • Hey!
    My dad (56) and I (24) are looking for a better guild, few people in ours are active (we just joined) but we'd love to join if you'll have us.

Ally Code: 632-336-529
    Dad's: 589-653-129

I don't have Line, at work and can't downlod it, but we can get it if it is needed.
    Lower levels, but we get our 600 tickets!
    Let me know if you'll have us
  • We are guild that formed couple of months ago cause our leader had no clue what he was doing. We have the same problem with raid tickets.there are 25 of us. Most of our players are 79-85. About 8 below 70. We are looking to possibly merge into a causal guild. Almost all are active on a daily basis. You seem like the kind of guild that may work for us. We are currently running naat and tier 6 rancor.
    Ally code:756-621-529
    I have no clue what a line is and am new to whole forum thing. I'm just trying to do something to keep the crew I started with together.
  • still looking guys!
  • I am in a guild called Wedge Nation. We are at 31 members. We try to do 2 heroic Rancors a week and one regular tank. We are casual. The leader may be worth contacting about a merge. Most of us have Han Solo and would like to start working on Kenobi.