Hey, EA.... What am I supposed to do with 481k shard exchange currency???

YoYoYoda369
181 posts Member
edited February 2016
Post edit....

You've been trolled
Post edited by YoYoYoda369 on

Replies

• Rich people problems smh
  • Sweet baby Jesus

I suppose u can hold up for the shard shop exclusives for the next year or so.

Fully star the entire roster including uppnaught and urrrurrrurr for fun?
  • Can I have some money? :D
  • You may have scratched out the 2 in the shard shop at the front of your crystals, but it is clearly visible off to the side in the background lol
  • What's up Pablo
  • How much have you spent on the game?! I'm guessing you could have sent an underprivileged kid to college with the amount
  • :open_mouth:
    My favorite characters Empire - Sith
  • You may have scratched out the 2 in the shard shop at the front of your crystals, but it is clearly visible off to the side in the background lol

:D:D:D
  • Better question is what were you trying to achieve with $21355 in Chromium oacks!
  • Saucin wrote: »
    How much have you spent on the game?! I'm guessing you could have sent an underprivileged kid to college with the amount

Actually, my grandfather just passed away, left me a little money, and asked that I invest in something. So, I chose this game!
  • OmarFPG
    458 posts Member
    edited February 2016

That 2 almost doesn't let me see the scratch. :D

But on topic: yeah, I hope they adjust this feature soon. It's a new thing, give it time. They said the exclusive character was going to be easier / faster to acquire, so I can guess it'll be more than 2 shards per day for him. Maybe daily fixed sell, not random, and higher than 2 shards, that'd be my guess.
    548-145-651 | Playing since Dec 28th (:
  • This game HAS proven to be a good investment...
    How much have you spent on the game?! I'm guessing you could have sent an underprivileged kid to college with the amount

Actually, my grandfather just passed away, left me a little money, and asked that I invest in something. So, I chose this game!

I am not sure how to feel about this one...
  • Cyclonus wrote: »
    Saucin wrote: »

Well, I've heard that eSports is the next big thing, so why not invest for the future?

Invest. I don't think that word means what you think it does.

This is your business how?

So much win. :D

You do realize the average lifespan of a paid app is 31 days?
  • murton09 wrote: »

It's not like we all don't have the same question...
  • Donate me some Money! :p
  • Dark
    199 posts Member
    Cyclonus wrote: »

Well, I've heard that eSports is the next big thing, so why not invest for the future?

:D
    Ally Code: 859-197-534
  • thats what will happen if you spend an absurd amount in this game. you will end up having nothing to do real fast
  • murton09 wrote: »

Invest. I don't think that word means what you think it does.

Sure, I know what invest means!
    It believe the word says it all.... in and vest...
    So, if you put your money in your vest, it will be close to your heart. When your heart then says buy something, you do it. Only then will you be happy!

LOL I didn't even went for that obvious one haha I look at the form of the number rounded on top, line on the bottom, was clearly a 2 anyways :D
    548-145-651 | Playing since Dec 28th (:
  • RU486
    1686 posts Member
    What this update feels like is, OK lets give the customer more stuff they have to pay for AND lets just go ahead and take other stuff away that can help training your current team, I havent put a ton of cash in the game maybe under $250, this tells me that I wont need to bother spending any more.

Give more stuff you have to buy, take away or reduce the other stuff that helps, good business.
  • jtveclipse12
    158 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Yes, folks, I do have 481 thousand shard exchange currency....

If the current state of the shard exchange shop stays as is, then I guess I have a free ride for the next couple of years. I truly believe that the one time a day refresh is poorly thought out, as I imagine the Devs didn't think there would be so many people with thousands of shards to exchange.

If you'd allow me the opportunity to convert some.of.this currency to purple, level 3 ability materials I would be mucho grateful!

Don't believe me?
    http://imgur.com/jprXXpj

Buying all 6 characters everyday is less than 9 months, not years.

Also @ 15 currency per shard..... you had over 32k shards on characters that were 7*s
  • Blam
    113 posts Member
    murton09 wrote: »

This person making this their business is your business how?
  • Doga
    808 posts Member
    Is that you Bieber? Sneaky on the screen name
  • I hope CG names a toon after this guy.
  • Yes, folks, I do have 481 thousand shard exchange currency....

If the current state of the shard exchange shop stays as is, then I guess I have a free ride for the next couple of years. I truly believe that the one time a day refresh is poorly thought out, as I imagine the Devs didn't think there would be so many people with thousands of shards to exchange.

If you'd allow me the opportunity to convert some.of.this currency to purple, level 3 ability materials I would be mucho grateful!

Don't believe me?
    http://imgur.com/jprXXpj

Buying all 6 characters everyday is less than 9 months, not years.

Also @ 15 currency per shard..... you had over 32k shards on characters that were 7*s

That's assuming the exact characters he wants pop every day. Which is laughable.