Well this is awkward now.

I need to rethink my top 5 team. I used to beast arena and GW. After today's update I'm getting rocked by odd teams. I feel like Rey's damage was nerfed, it just doesn't do what it did.

All lvl 61 all gear 7
Lumi 6*
QGJ 6*
Sid 6*
JC 5*
Rey 4*
Leia 4*

Replies

• Options
    My FOTP ain't doing **** for damage in comparison to prenerf, that is for **** sure. He is 5 star and was straight up leveling fools pre patch. Now he is probably going to be removed from my squad.
  • Options
    Well, we could all see a TIE Pilot nerf coming because his damage was a little ridiculous. I don't know how the devs couldn't see he was OP with his high crit chance and crit damage. It just got more insane the more you leveled him. They really need to design these heroes better from the start.
  • Options
    He is hard to obtain (2 hard nodes a day), while characters like Geo soldier is an easy 8 energy cantina farm who can flatline characters just as fast.

The harder a character is to star/gear up, the more powerful they should be.
  • Options
    That goes for Rey as well (assuming she was nerfed).
  • Options
    My 7* FOTP isn't doing as much dmg as before, but he still hits very hard. Still can't see me replacing him.
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Options
    Rey? Nerfed?
  • Options
    J7000 wrote: »
    Rey? Nerfed?

Feels like it. She's doing no where the numbers she was yesterday for me in the same sample group i.e. The same people and teams in arena.
  • Options
    Any character that can one shot another character of a similar power level is just unbalanced plain and simple. Think of any other RPG and how often you see a character that can one shot another of the same level. It's bad by design.
  • Lirg
    170 posts Member
    Options
    I feel as if ig88 has been stealth nerfed too....
  • Options
    After downloading the patch I noticed a burning sensation when I pee...