Exiles of Dathomir recruiting! (Heroic Rancor/T6 AAT)

Looking for friendly, chatty, and team oriented members. We have plenty of available spots if you have a group of friends to bring with you too.

It would greatly benefit you to have at least 1 7* toon as we run Heroic Rancor every 4 days, and Normal (T6) AAT every 5 days. We are working towards Heroic Tank- just like everyone else..

We have a friendly, strong, knowledgeable core group of players that are more than willing to share gear and advice.

We have no real requirements of our members. We ask that you do the best you can and give/share what you can afford. 600 Daily is not required, but it will help!

f2p, p2p, we don't care. We'll help you get where you need to be.

PM me here, visit mutesaber.com, email exilesofdathomir@gmail.com, or send me an ally request if you're interested.

PMing me is super important if you want to join, I need to know your player name to approve you!
We get too many spam accounts trying to join that aren't communicative or helpful to the cause.

See you soon

Sirdigbychknczr
Sirdigbychknczr: Raidmaster of Exiles of Dathomir (998-312-712)
Always Recruiting new blood! Hpit/NAAT
mutesaber.com

Replies

• We are also open to the idea of absorbing smaller guilds, We can probably make space for about 15-20 players that are active and want to contribute.

Han Solo shards on farm, probably a month away from GK shards on farm as well.
    Sirdigbychknczr: Raidmaster of Exiles of Dathomir (998-312-712)
    Always Recruiting new blood! Hpit/NAAT
    mutesaber.com