Gaming-fans.com Zeta Reviews - Barriss Offee added

I just posted the Barriss Offee Zeta review on the site which is our 6th in-depth SWGoH Zeta review. zCody is set to be added in the next 24 hours and we have more in the works. Anyone not included on the site is open to be added so if you think you are ready to review a Zeta PM me and we can discuss. Thanks all!

Replies

• ljcool110 wrote: »
    I just posted the Barriss Offee Zeta review on the site which is our 6th in-depth SWGoH Zeta review. zCody is set to be added in the next 24 hours and we have more in the works. Anyone not included on the site is open to be added so if you think you are ready to review a Zeta PM me and we can discuss. Thanks all!

To be honest, I didn't even know Cody had a Zeta!
    "There are no Jedi here anymore. Only dreamers like this fool." - Baze Malbus.

https://swgoh.gg/u/limitedu34/

Also, if not to difficult, a graph like Ahnaldi makes would be really cool and helpful.
    "There are no Jedi here anymore. Only dreamers like this fool." - Baze Malbus.

https://swgoh.gg/u/limitedu34/
  • I would also recommend typing your article in parts or in whole in Microsoft Word before you publish it on the site. There are some grammar mistakes in there that Microsoft would probably pick up.
  • Please get a new Zeta Finn review. The person who wrote it only uses him for galactic war and spends the rest of the review saying I don't use him in arena, rancor, and never have in aat/hAAT. It is incredibly unhelpful.
  • Please get a new Zeta Finn review. The person who wrote it only uses him for galactic war and spends the rest of the review saying I don't use him in arena, rancor, and never have in aat/hAAT. It is incredibly unhelpful.

Fair enough. Do you have anything you would care to add?
  • I would also recommend typing your article in parts or in whole in Microsoft Word before you publish it on the site. There are some grammar mistakes in there that Microsoft would probably pick up.

Specifically? I try to proof all of them but we have staff writers who also add content.
    Please get a new Zeta Finn review. The person who wrote it only uses him for galactic war and spends the rest of the review saying I don't use him in arena, rancor, and never have in aat/hAAT. It is incredibly unhelpful.

I do not. I was looking at it to see how well he worked and was just commenting that it wasn't very helpful. I was considering having him be my next Zeta.
    Please get a new Zeta Finn review. The person who wrote it only uses him for galactic war and spends the rest of the review saying I don't use him in arena, rancor, and never have in aat/hAAT. It is incredibly unhelpful.

I do not. I was looking at it to see how well he worked and was just commenting that it wasn't very helpful. I was considering having him be my next Zeta.

The Zeta on Finn is the second best I have seen behind Kylo, but it depends on the makeup of your team. I have seen videos of it working incredibly well in HAAT, but have yet to experience that myself, and Resistance teams are not in the Top 20 in most Arena shards. That having been said a Zeta on Finn is one that you will not regret IMO as long as you have R2 and Poe strong and add a strong Res Trooper/Pilot.

How about these words that rarely are stated. "You were right, I was wrong." Just moved a few mods around and ran a full Resistance (w/o Rey) and scored 1.1 million on p2 of HAAT under Zeta Finn. Wow, that is not what I experienced before. Fantastic job of calling me on my lack of thoroughness and forcing me to rethink things.

Finn is now a 9/10 on my list, tied for the top spot with zKylo.
  • Sith1
    314 posts Member
    Who cares about your grammar thanks for the reviews
    ljcool110 wrote: »

How about these words that rarely are stated. "You were right, I was wrong." Just moved a few mods around and ran a full Resistance (w/o Rey) and scored 1.1 million on p2 of HAAT under Zeta Finn. Wow, that is not what I experienced before. Fantastic job of calling me on my lack of thoroughness and forcing me to rethink things.

Finn is now a 9/10 on my list, tied for the top spot with zKylo.

Dang man that is awesome! I will have to Zeta him next.
  • Sith1 wrote: »
    Who cares about your grammar thanks for the reviews

I care about it - that is why I ask for specific examples. I try to run a professional site but catching every word and letter of the many thousands is not always easy lol.

Either way, the goal is to help out the community - I hope we can always do that!
  • Who all do you guys want a Zeta Review for in the coming weeks? I have to get a hold of my contacts on many of these, but I am all ears on which ones people want reviewed.
  • STRIKEBOMB
    1232 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Who all do you guys want a Zeta Review for in the coming weeks? I have to get a hold of my contacts on many of these, but I am all ears on which ones people want reviewed.

Do grievous after his awesome rework :).....whenever it is
  • STRIKEBOMB wrote: »
    Who all do you guys want a Zeta Review for in the coming weeks? I have to get a hold of my contacts on many of these, but I am all ears on which ones people want reviewed.

Do grievous after his awesome rework :).....whenever it is

lol - will do!