Speed and how this version has affected it across the board:
- Speed, prior to this update, was not incredibly precise (hence the grouping of units of close Speed characters into a Tier).
- Speed is now very precise and 1 point of Speed over another character guarantees the initial turn order.
- Only in the case of an exact tie is it a coin toss.
Poe Dameron’s balancing changes were made by changing equipment pieces at Gear Lvl II and Gear Lvl III. This was done to avoid as much disruption as possible for players working toward completion of higher Gear Lvls. We aim to make targeted changes such as this as to not directly change the statistics of Gear items as that affects numerous characters who share it.
Due to this targeted approach, the goal was to address his high amount of Tenacity, additional stats were affected – both positively and negatively. These totals are provided at the end of this post.
We value the developer and community relationship but mistakes will happen on both sides when it comes to communication. We’re in this together to make Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes the best game it can be.
With that said, the following are all very important aspects to developing the game:
- Balance changes will happen. Some popular, some not. It’s a double-edged sword where one side of the fence is pleased and the other is upset.
- Going forward, if we make a targeted change like this, we will aim to detail out the full and complete change to all statistics. This was our mistake and we own up to that. It was not intended to be a stealth nerf.
Due to the missed communication of Poe, here’s what we’re doing:
- We’re going to let all of his balance changes remain as they exist today but will keep a close eye on how he’s performing and address accordingly.
The following statistics breakdown is the entirety of changes that affected Poe Dameron at level 70 and his absolute maximum gear level:
- -23 Strength
- +15 Agility
- -7 Intelligence
- -1 Speed
- -444 Health
- +5% Health Steal
- -15% Tenacity
- +31 Physical Damage
- +9 Armor
- +6 Physical Critical Rating
- -29 Special Damage
Community Manager for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes | Follow me on Twitter -