Another Zeta question/thread

Crowny
273 posts Member
I am sitting on 19 zeta mats and looking to upgrade my 2nd character ability to zeta. My first zeta was Kylo who is great. I would like to zeta someone who I can use in multiple teams, not just a Vader leader ability. Here is my profile: https://swgoh.gg/u/crowny/

Thoughts? Boba and Barriss seem fun but I don't currently use either of them in Arena.

Replies

• BrillO
    320 posts Member
    Take the plunge, go for phasma. You're so close to running a full first order team. Foo is an easy farm, and you can run fost at five stars.

They're a ton of fun, and even though they aren't the best on defense, they can still hold their own.

Boba's zeta is a lot of fun, but I've really stopped using him.

I'm sitting on 39 zetas... Should I horde them? Should I give them to r2d2? Should I give them to empire toons? Should I go crazy and give them to pao and fives? Probably not pao haha, but ya ... these decisions will never end man.
  • Shaunyvee
    916 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    First order sucks with a maxed out, four zeta team.

Don't do it, I regret it so much.

Now switched to zFinn Poe RT GK and B2 or R2 depending on enemy team.

Much more fun, much less RNG, much more control, much less want to throw phone at wall as enemy AI killed FOO first.

*** In my opinion.
  • I am working on my 3rd First Order zeta, I love using them personally. Like many keep saying, they are not the best on defense, but almost all of us stay in the top 20-50 and there a quite a few that are able to take 1st, myself included.

You just have to remember that Zeta's don't change the fact you need to farm good mods and have everyone geared up etc.
  • BrillO
    320 posts Member
    I don't regret giving four zetas to FO. I'll drop to the teens over night, or into the twenties infrequently(plenty of zaul, triple cleanse, atf, thrawn, gk at the top of my shard). The only teams I ever have problems with are zaul teams, but I can still beat them all regularly.

So not only do they work for me in arena, they're great in the haat, and I'll have more utility when we get new FO toons in a few months.

They're not perfect, but they're still awesome. Resistance is solid too. They score much higher in haat, hold their own in arena, and they require less zetas. And they'll get new toons at the end of the year as well.

You can't go wrong.