New game mode

Prev1
IE4TAPPL3S
482 posts Member
edited June 2017
There's definitely a new game mode coming with the new update...it's gonna happen any day now. The Dev's even said their excited about it this is gonna be big. Now what do you guys think the new game mode is gonna be?

Replies

• Dryff
    672 posts Member
    It's the Hoth Guild Battle thing with AT-ATs.
  • BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    Training area with guildmates.
  • Tatebomb
    797 posts Member
    Devs are easily excited. They were excited about Gar Saxon, Phoenix, etc.... kind of thier job to hype up any updates. As to what this update may be it could be anything from a new game mode to making tie reaper farmable.
  • Tatebomb wrote: »
    Devs are easily excited. They were excited about Gar Saxon, Phoenix, etc.... kind of thier job to hype up any updates. As to what this update may be it could be anything from a new game mode to making tie reaper farmable.

They already said there's a new gamemode coming a while ago
  • Tatebomb
    797 posts Member
    IE4TAPPL3S wrote: »
    Tatebomb wrote: »

They SAY a lot of thiings like for example new game mode will be at EA play etc....

They SAY a lot of thiings like for example new game mode will be at EA play etc....

They showed nothing at EA play which is quite annoying
  • Tatebomb
    797 posts Member

Lol see my point then?
  • C_Man101
    195 posts Member

so playing battlefront beta is nothing?
  • Tatebomb
    797 posts Member
    C_Man101 wrote: »

so playing battlefront beta is nothing?

In regards to swgoh no it wasn't. Wrong forum friend.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Kozi herself said news about the new game mode would probably be next month.

So at best we might get news about it but they will not release a new game mode the week before a long weekend....

Ok maybe they would but it's still a bad idea.

Anyway, it's an update and I welcome any open communication and news about the development of the game.
  • AndrewIss
    171 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    There were leaks about the new game mode
    Post edited by AndrewIss on
  • I will believe it when I see it... we were supposed to get a new game mode a while ago.... I don't understand why everything has to be secret about this game. It basically equates to a money scheme because of the limited amount of time to complete specific challenges due to lack of communication...
    "You will find that many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view." - Obi-Wan Kenobi

https://swgoh.gg/u/humblemaverick/

• Fingerpainting the hemets for clones.
  • Mastoraz
    156 posts Member
    In my many years of gaming hehe, I have seen when companies are silent, it never bolds well. So I don't know why they continue doing it. Open communication, was, is and will continue to be the best thing ever. Because of this lack of communication and because we have been deprived of any new content since ships, this game mode has reached stratosphere expectations that it needs to be the holy grail of this game. Not our fault, but CG/EA for building it up to this point to feel like that.
  • lastii
    158 posts Member
    Mastoraz wrote: »
    In my many years of gaming hehe, I have seen when companies are silent, it never bolds well. So I don't know why they continue doing it. Open communication, was, is and will continue to be the best thing ever. Because of this lack of communication and because we have been deprived of any new content since ships, this game mode has reached stratosphere expectations that it needs to be the holy grail of this game. Not our fault, but CG/EA for building it up to this point to feel like that.

It will be a Desaster like mods was at this time. I really hope they're bringing something good this time. Even if it was only an tool to organize our mods better...
  • I too hope its a good mode. I haven't spent any money on the game in almost 2 months. I know there must be a lot of other people in this boat. Phoenix are stupid and i also think that the Thrawn even was poorly handled. The game needs more content. A ton more content.
    I 'd love to be a Jedi... But I sure as hell would use the dark side too...
  • Dal_Zuba
    189 posts Member
    Goofing up the raid rewards yesterday, whatever it is ties into rewards based on ranks.
  • Vampire_X
    1435 posts Moderator
    We never said anything about game mode... dont over hype what kozi said.
    Wicked Sith Queen with the Pink Saber
  • Lossberg
    457 posts Member
    There's definitely a new game mode coming with the new update...it's gonna happen any day now. The Dev's even said their excited about it this is gonna be big. Now what do you guys think the new game mode is gonna be?
    Where and when did they said that?
  • Best to put new game mode out of your mind for a bit. It's coming. Devs want to take back August please do so. In the mean while I suggest (if possible) to stock up. Be prepared for level cap raising. Get those solid Haat teams you ve had your eye on. Also help strengthen your guild. We re trying to get everyone in the top 100 then top 50. The ranking in swgoh is cool but I ve found the better a person does in arena the more interested they are in the game. More purp helps as well.
    making tie reaper farmable.

I'd rather that they made Tie Farmer reapable
  • Revi
    573 posts Member
    not being funny but this say "its going to be big" every few updates and its just ends up being a boring new toon or event. (except R2 n DN)
  • Revi wrote: »
    not being funny but this say "its going to be big" every few updates and its just ends up being a boring new toon or event. (except R2 n DN)

+1000 couldn't agree more...
    "You will find that many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view." - Obi-Wan Kenobi

https://swgoh.gg/u/humblemaverick/

• Vampire_X wrote: »

Oh wow, I really thought after the AT-AT "clue" yesterday the new game mode would be announced.
    I'm definetely over hyped about it and will definetely be disappointed in case it's not it.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Vampire_X wrote: »

This is what happens when it goes from silent to full blast, you 2 should have eased into it.

Give an inch, they expect a Mercedes. :smiley:

Oh wow, I really thought after the AT-AT "clue" yesterday the new game mode would be announced.
    I'm definetely over hyped about it and will definetely be disappointed in case it's not it.

No such clue was given. All she did was take notes.... prepare to be disappointed.
  • IE4TAPPL3S
    482 posts Member
    edited June 2017

The lack of communication is beyond me...dont say there's a new game mode if your going to leave us pondering forever. Expectations are now high and if people don't like it (gamemode) they are going to be very upset.
  • DarthTaral
    362 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    I swear to god the big surprise on this big update better not be something ridiculous like the option to put helmets on the clones
  • Vampire_X
    1435 posts Moderator

The lack of communication is beyond me...dont say there's a new game mode if your going to leave us pondering forever. Expectations are now high and if people don't like it (gamemode) they are going to be very upset.

No one said there was.... cant deny what was never said, which is why we said dont over read what an update means
    Wicked Sith Queen with the Pink Saber
  • Tatebomb
    797 posts Member

No one said there was.... cant deny what was never said, which is why we said dont over read what an update means

So you're saying nothing was ever posted by any dev about a new game mode coming? Interesting.