This.. so much win.. wether or not intended :D

@CoReTeX They delete 1, I post 2!!! XD
    NrOUK6b.png
    e79Af8V.png
    My collection https://swgoh.gg/u/Hskull55/
    Sorry for my English :]
  • LORDKAI
    96 posts Member
    I am having a issue where my capital ship won't reinforce until I am down to 3 ships as well.
  • kore
    30 posts Member
    LORDKAI wrote: »
    I am having a issue where my capital ship won't reinforce until I am down to 3 ships as well.

+1
  • I had an issue with one ship battle. It indicated I have no reinforcements but I entered battle with full 8 ships squad.

And small request from me. I really liked this pink blasters. Could you do a 8bit retro colour mode? Would be great to play some battles like this. Instead of 3D we would have a 2D perspective. For ships I would go somewhere in space invaders and for fights something similar to adventure games. Monkey Island, Indi etc.
  • Eaw45
    4 posts Member
    So I lost power on ships battle went from 65k power down to 44k and squad battle power is messed up to
  • Eaw45
    4 posts Member
    DarkKevlar wrote: »
    I have the battle pink glitch as well but my fleet also lost about 20k of power.... Plz help as i have already lost 30 places in ranking already due to this.

Ya me to ugh frustrating
  • Eaw45
    4 posts Member
    DarkKevlar wrote: »
    I have the battle pink glitch as well but my fleet also lost about 20k of power.... Plz help as i have already lost 30 places in ranking already due to this.

Me to
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    UPDATE 04
    We should have an in game inbox message coming your way soon, but in the meantime-

The Pinkness
    • We will be releasing an update sometime next week to resolve the missing asset issue (which has resulted in the wacky magenta madness you may of noticed in game battles).
    • Players can uninstall and reinstall their game in the interim to fix the issue manually. If you decide to update your game manually, please copy down your ally code before uninstalling in case something prevents you from recovering your account.
    • Next weeks release should also fix the reinforcements bug in Ships. Thank you for your understanding as we work through the mucky muck!
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • UoJCAM
    213 posts Member
    UPDATE 04
    We should have an in game inbox message coming your way soon, but in the meantime-

The Pinkness
    • We will be releasing an update sometime next week to resolve the missing asset issue (which has resulted in the wacky magenta madness you may of noticed in game battles).
    • Players can uninstall and reinstall their game in the interim to fix the issue manually. If you decide to update your game manually, please copy down your ally code before uninstalling in case something prevents you from recovering your account.
    • Next weeks release should also fix the reinforcements bug in Ships. Thank you for your understanding as we work through the mucky muck!

@CG_Kozispoon

Will unistalling and reinstalling fix the Ships issue?
  • Vetman
    39 posts Member
    CG, can you please also add the option to allow us to log in our Google Play account before the tutorial in case things like this happen again and we need to reinstall the game we won't have to deal with all the tutorial over and over again?
  • Khaleesi
    19 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Yeah the pink stuff.

And i was just doing GW at node 6, and vader massive aoe. And somehow my ackbar clears them for 1 second on screen and then the DOTs appeared immediately after. I thought i saw wrong. So i cleared vaders AOE dots again. And ackbar could not clear them anymore. Now my toons have their health docked off and good luck to me when i face zeta or meta teams at 9, 11, 12 with that much health docked off. I just became zeta farmable! Hope i can beat the **** odds after ignoring node 11 and 12 sometimes.
  • Lozsta
    195 posts Member
    I was just going to paste my videos of this.
  • Kurokawa_Amon
    1 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Hey there,

i posted a short video about pink boxes here but today deleted :)

Cheers,
    Robert
    Post edited by Kurokawa_Amon on
  • We broke it all and now we're going on vacation!
  • Eaw45
    4 posts Member
    Hope this gets resolved soon can't play ship battles cause of the decrease in power ugh
  • ElleMadara
    1017 posts Member
    I have the pink glitch too, In Boba's bassic, in damaged droids, in Death Troopers bassic, in Phasmas Bassic and in a LOT OF SHIPS
  • ElleMadara
    1017 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Look [img][/img]11gsjmw.png
  • Sandai_kitetsu
    56 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Use to always be within the top 1,,2,3 or 4 in ships arena now the most top 8 because of the reinforcement bug, because my opponent can call reinforcement right away but i can't so he always have a huge advantage. This sucks.
  • CT5032
    55 posts Member
    Is anyone else getting constant energy full notifications?
  • CT5032 wrote: »
    Is anyone else getting constant energy full notifications?

same here and when i go and check, not full.
  • Saijen
    8 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Reinstalling the game has given me white lasers now instead of pink and pink boxes. Guess you could call it better than the definite wrong pink boxes from before, but still not "fixed" imo.

http://imgur.com/YTyFRpt
  • SpaceBallone
    8 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Having issues as well to include loading games. It goes to load the game then I get a quick pink flash followed by a black screen.
  • Pink glow of gauntlet starfighter engines circular lights transform into a blocky rectangle if the ship is spun around and viewed from behind in the ship information screen
  • Nightlores
    1608 posts Member
    The pink is back, good job!

IMG_2977.png
  • Rancorridermk2
    13 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    I don't have the pink glitch but my ships have lost their signature colours in their blasters. They all fire white blasts rather than the usual green for TIEs, red for X-wings and blue for republic ships. Is this the case for others? Can't imagine it was intended??
  • Ramius_Darkwood
    9 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    The only issue anyone in my guild still seems to have is the before mentioned pink on Gauntlet Starfighter and TIE Advanced not having engines in the ship screen. I don't use either in battle so I don't know about that.

Obviously this isn't affecting us so it's just a FYI

Thanks for all of the efforts to make the game run as smoothly as it can.
    At Imperial Eyewear we promise that "You will pay dearly for your lack of vision."
  • Artimus
    177 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    So are they (the Devs) going to address "Return of the Hot Pink Thrusters" part three or simply ignore it for long periods of time. Possibly after a while has gone by mention that someone is looking into it. (Perhaps the same insanely fast and efficient person working to repair the bug in raid ticket daily?) This reminds me on an old military adage. Once is happenstance, twice is coincidence, three times is military action (I.E. it is an attack). Side note: I do not believe in coincidence and am very skeptical of happenstance.
  • Kozispoon
    Hiya!
    For issues with the display of the Gauntlet Starfighter, A reinstall should rectify this issue. Please note this method is for the Starfighter only as additional magenta madness needs a second look. Thanks!
  • Artimus
    177 posts Member
    So you say a "reinstall" will fix the issue. How many "reinstalls" does it take in a single month over exactly the same issue that has been corrected by multiple reinstalls before you (the Devs) say "maybe asking our paying customers to completely reinstall the game X times in a month is getting a tad excessive?" Just curiosity on my part. I understand that particular character trait of mine, curiosity, is excessive and tends to overreach a lot. Nonetheless I would like to know. Thank you for your amazingly quick and fast response. Just to be clear, crystal clear. This is a new and not old development. So I must ask are you giving me an answer based on the issue(s) from three weeks gone by or from the current iteration of this problem that has again cropped up? Again thank you for your assistance. :neutral:
  • Kozispoon
    If you encounter issues with the above solution, please feel free to reply to this thread. Thanks!