How hard is Savage Opress hitting now?

Anyone with a decent Opress know what his Crit is hitting?

Replies

• Tru_Bree11
    21 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Mine is level 65 7* and his basic attack crits are around 5600.

Gear level 8.
  • Have you seen his special when it hits them below 25%
    99999 damage ahah
  • I saw this during a GW fight and it was kind of scary. I wouldn't suggest attacking him until hes the last character so you can burst him down because he hits 5k+ easily right now. I actually like his update because you actually have to adjust and strategize with him now
  • I love savage from the show maybe it's time now for me to bring him from level 1 I like his buff
  • Mine is very helpfull now in Gw and even arena.. his second attack can now kill very easily some "paper" character like Sidious and Dooku, if he get a hit from the IA before (Very likely, as the IA tend to use Sidious Aoe from the start)
  • This brings me great pleasure to see savage finally living up to his savage nature
  • Looks like Mother Talzin worked her magic
    Roger roger
  • Savage Opress is the response to dooku and sidious.

His Brute ability really buffs his attack. I one-shot Dooku with him now. Very satisfying.
  • I wouldn't suggest attacking him until hes the last character...
    That was not what they were aiming for with his balancing. They were hoping to make him more like a tank that you had to deal with early...
    ☮ Consular ☮ Many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view. -Ben Kenobi