Need a new PVP squad.

Currently I run 7* Sid(lead), Poggle, Luke, Lumi and 6* Poe

With the Poe nerf, my team is hurting a little and I wanted to mix it up.

5* QGJ is probably the character I want to add, but not sure who to take out. Was thinking Poggle, but maybe Poe or Luke would be better options.

I also have:

7*s - JC
6*s - 88
5*s - 86, Cheey, Bobba
4*s - Rey, Vadder, Mace, Koth, Ackbar, GS, and a handful of others.

Working on Jedi, Rey and 86

Replies

• My current team is 6* Sid, 7* Lumi, 6* 88, 6* Luke & 5* Poe.. I won't be using Poe anymore with the speed nerf. When my QGJ gets to 5* in a week I'll replace Poe with him. You were helping me on my other thread pertaining to whether I go dps or aoe so not sure if my input would help much.. I will wait til tomorrow after the update and see if any new characters come out or any previous chronium-only heroes become farmable (Leia please). I could possibly get five 5* jedi's by the end of the event but not sure if it's worth it for me. We will see...

I assume your Sid is max gear, so with the speed changes now too, I'd probably go QGJ (L), Sid, Lumi, Poggle, and EK possibly until your Rey is 5*
  • l3end3r
    895 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Nightside wrote: »
    My current team is 6* Sid, 7* Lumi, 6* 88, 6* Luke & 5* Poe.. I won't be using Poe anymore with the speed nerf. When my QGJ gets to 5* in a week I'll replace Poe with him. You were helping me on my other thread pertaining to whether I go dps or aoe so not sure if my input would help much.. I will wait til tomorrow after the update and see if any new characters come out or any previous chronium-only heroes become farmable (Leia please). I could possibly get five 5* jedi's by the end of the event but not sure if it's worth it for me. We will see...

I assume your Sid is max gear, so with the speed changes now too, I'd probably go QGJ (L), Sid, Lumi, Poggle, and EK possibly until your Rey is 5*

Hey yeah I remember. I'm not sure running QGJ and Poggle makes sense or not, since both grant offense up. I'll play around with a couple builds when it refreshes in an hour.

Hope my advice was helpful. Especially with the Poe changes, single target dps should still be the right call