Affected by Guild Shipments? Taking too long to farm? See Poll

Zephyrus
330 posts Member
edited June 2017
Hello, hoping to get feedback on Guild Shipments and create some change around the mechanics of the shop, would appreciate your feedback in the link below.

Thanks

Z

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/118769/guild-shipment-mechanic-rework

Replies

• Hskull55
    2263 posts Member
    Discussion not found
    My collection https://swgoh.gg/u/Hskull55/
    Sorry for my English :]
  • Zephyrus
    330 posts Member
    Hskull55 wrote: »
    Discussion not found

Yes, it disappeared and I have created a new one, updated above or use

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/118769/guild-shipment-mechanic-rework

Thank you :)
  • ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    I don't think that they intend to remove anyone or add slots to the shipments. Makes the desire to spend in crystal shipments go up when they are cluttered and you don't see your toon for a week.

Sales win over QoL.
  • Zephyrus
    330 posts Member
    ExarTheKun wrote: »
    I don't think that they intend to remove anyone or add slots to the shipments. Makes the desire to spend in crystal shipments go up when they are cluttered and you don't see your toon for a week.

Sales win over QoL.

Well, I feel that's the case but I am a very patient gamer and will just stockpile my credits until lady luck reveals herself.
  • Zephyrus wrote: »
    ExarTheKun wrote: »

Sales win over QoL.

Well, I feel that's the case but I am a very patient gamer and will just stockpile my credits until lady luck reveals herself.

Ditto - by forcing HAAT prep that is the norm for me now. JE, then Ima Gun, then Sabine, but not all 3 at the same time or else I miss JE when he pops up.
  • xpxnx
    73 posts Member
    As soon as pheonix were added to the guild store (and fleet) Rex has been a ghost. It went from 5-10 shards a day to barely 5 shards every other day.

It's funny how the crystal shop gets row after row of new slots added, but the other rng based shops get nothing but worse probability to get who you want.
  • Zephyrus
    330 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    xpxnx wrote: »
    As soon as pheonix were added to the guild store (and fleet) Rex has been a ghost. It went from 5-10 shards a day to barely 5 shards every other day.

It's funny how the crystal shop gets row after row of new slots added, but the other rng based shops get nothing but worse probability to get who you want.

Interesting, Rex Erso and ewok elder (all 7s) just squat in my rotation so I'm saving tons but Engineer won't reveal himself :(
  • Zephyrus
    330 posts Member
    Looking to create positive change through constructive feedback. Add your votes and/or thoughts to the link posted above.

Thanks
    Z