catch me up!

I see the forum is aflame! I'm trying to read all the goodies but some people are irate lol. So Poe got his speed reduced 1 and this has caused outrage because he isn't a go first toon now which means he is no longer the God of arena and Poe users are rioting....is that about it?

Replies

• Yea he was OP & now poe abusers are mad about it. He needed a nerf everyone was running a poe lead squad & his taunt guaranteed 2-3 of your guys went down before you moved once. He needed a nerf & the only ones whining about it are those who use poe, how is a poe abuser gonna tell me poe isnt OP.
  • Speed is precise now. So a 147 toon will act before a 146 EVERY time. No more "tiers"

And, yeah, that is pretty much it. It's Poepacalypse.
  • Poepocalypse, I love it! It doesn't bother me at all, but I'm loving the energy. The dark side is strong in the Poepocalypse lol. I came in the forum and grabbed a flipped over table to hide behind until i figured out what was going on lol
  • Some people are mad cause they lost their god toon. Some are mad because they lost everything they invested in poe and all the slow glass cannons that poe buffed. And others are mad because they read the patch notes, saw that he was still going to be a god, and invested everything into him.
  • How much could they invest in him in a couple days? Lol. I'm new and understood he was OP and clearly broke . They should have known better.