Bodhi and Pao Synergy Team Recommendations

So, I'm looking to build a team using the synergy between Bodhi and Pao (Offense up, +50% Defense), but I can't quite figure out which team they would work best in.
I thought Jyn (lead) with K2SO and Cassian might work, but I wanted to see if anyone had better ideas for their synergy/support.

Replies

• Arkham
    275 posts Member
    Leia would work really well with Pao, and Ackbar makes a great lead for him.

Wiggs would also provide a lot of extra basic attacks to generate TM for Pao.
    Enthusiast of undervalued toons, general dismisser of trends,
    https://swgoh.gg/u/arkham/, A Team
  • Fahrius
    620 posts Member
    wedge(l), biggs, ezra, pao and bodhi?
    https://swgoh.gg/u/fahrius/ - Discord - Fahrius#1194
  • I'm thinking pretty much the same thing:
    AA (L), biggs, ezra, pao, bodhi
    Idk why you chose Wedge lead, AA lead = more basic attacks
  • Maybe replace ezra with leia if that works better for you
  • BrillO
    320 posts Member
    I wasn't impressed with Bodhi's kit, so I don't have him geared. Pao on the other hand, I've invested fairly heavily in. Mostly cause I was bored and like characters that shoot multiple times.

Anyways, Pao has been fun in gw and I think he has some potential against the tank phases, on a rebel team.

He works great under Jyn, Wedge, or Ackbar lead rebel teams.
    No matter which leader, I used combos of these rebels: r2, k2, cassian, wiggs, lando, chaze, and ATF.
    Wiggs, k2, chaze, ATF and Ackbar's lead all play into Pao's cooldowns.

For fun in gw, I'll use AA(L), Pao, r2, chirrut, and ATF - each of them have one special that calls an assist under Ackbar, and each one generates a different buff for Ahsoka.
    Against weaker teams; I'll have Ahsoka use whirlwind with tactical genius(after she and everyone is buffed up), she gets the 100% TM from tactical genius and a decent whirlwind, then I'll use meditate, and she gets all the buffs back plus another turn. It's a little impractical to set up, but still fun.
  • Thanks everyone, I will try out those teams, as I already have Wiggs, Leia, AA, and Ezra leveled up! The ATF team sounds really cool, I might have to invest more time in gearing her.

Thank you!
  • Fahrius
    620 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    I'm thinking pretty much the same thing:
    AA (L), biggs, ezra, pao, bodhi
    Idk why you chose Wedge lead, AA lead = more basic attacks

wedge gives between 45 and 75 speed to biggs and himself, 30% offense combined with offense up from pao, heal+tm gain when crits, and let biggs to do a tripple shot
    ezra with his 40% offense, 30% from lead and offense up doing his special assist would hit hard af

i guess that it can make higher damage than aa lead team, but idk, idont have aa, pao and bodhi to test both teams
    https://swgoh.gg/u/fahrius/ - Discord - Fahrius#1194
  • xXItsTryhardPVPXx
    101 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    I have all of the characters listed on this thread, I've been testing these teams and I've found AA (L), biggs, wedge, pao, bodhi to be effective
  • Try Sabine, she does multiple attacks, up to 5 I believe and that will help with Paos cooldown.
  • No, she does one attack that hits multiple times
  • BrillO
    320 posts Member
    Assassin84 wrote: »
    Try Sabine, she does multiple attacks, up to 5 I believe and that will help with Paos cooldown.
    No, she does one attack that hits multiple times

I figured you were right but tested it anyways.
    Sabine's basic only cooldown pao's specials once per attack, regardless of how many times she hits.
    Same thing goes for Pao's basic... which is kinda a bummer. You could almost run Pao without other rebels, if his basic attack could cooldown his specials by 3.
  • Thank you for test that, good to know.
  • Killbot5000
    714 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Pao, bohdi, Ahsoka fulcrum, ezra, Storm Trooper Han lead?

Pao, bohdi, ahsoka, and Ezra are all between a lil' bit to a lot a bit squishy. Ahsoka fulcrum and Ezra work very well together I think. Han adds a good initial defense , and a good taunt for everyone.
  • SimonC
    36 posts Member
    Pao, bohdi, Ahsoka fulcrum, ezra, Storm Trooper Han lead?

Pao, bohdi, ahsoka, and Ezra are all between a lil' bit to a lot a bit squishy. Ahsoka fulcrum and Ezra work very well together I think. Han adds a good initial defense , and a good taunt for everyone.

STH lead is such a bad lead, a wiggs, AA or even Leia lead is better
  • I had another idea for a little bit different team combo including Pao and Bodhi.
    -AA (lead)
    -Bistan
    -Pao
    -Bodhi
    -Scariff Rebel Pathfinder (or ST Han)

I thought about Leia instead of a tank, as the goal of this team would likely be to kill your enemies quickly with turn meter boosts and repeated attacks. I figured SRP might be good due to the revive if he had a buff, and if he goes often that means he can taunt (every 3rd turn) and thus be a distration or annoyance while the other members take out the team.

Not really an amazing team or anything, but sounds pretty fun, what does everyone think?