Game ate Crystals during Connection Problems

Hello EA/CG,

I recently realized I have been over charged for crystal refreshes in arena battles. Throughout the last few months my game has been slow to load and has been slow to move between screens and slow to process transactions. Out of frustration I frequently spam the refresh button, not knowing the game was registering my touches. When the refresh went though I noticed my crystal purse had 150 crystals deducted but was awarded a single refresh. This happened again a few days later. I have been careful refreshing the past 2 weeks and have not had the issue since. Given the frequency I play arena battles and the frequency I have had issues with the refresh lagging I have lost a few thousand crystals to this issue. If it is possible I would like to have some of those crystals restored to my account. Spamming a button when the game is lagging is not the most productive behavior but it should not take 3X the crystals and reward me a single refresh.

Separately I received error code 74 today and had an arena battle nullified by the error. After completing my arena battle the game could not establish a connection and I was prompted to restart, citing error code 74.

Please feel free to reach out to me for more details regarding the multiple crystal deductions for a single refresh.

Thank for for all your work and thank you in advance for addressing my issue.