Bronzium Wish List

deadeye
61 posts Member
As an og f2p from launch, I really appreciate the current rewards for the Bronzium packs. Anything helps when it comes down to it and as a shard collector, it has great value, especially when you score a 4* toon that you already have and get to cash it in at the shard shop.

It would be great if you could increase the chances of scoring other rare loot such as:

rare fully crafted and salvage gear
rare character shards and unlocks
zetas, omegas and ability mats
ships and shards
shard shop, fleet store, arena store, cantina, guild and gw store currency
crystals and ally points

They don't have to be frequent drops, but if we had the same chance as scoring 10 mil on the credit heist... "that'd be great" - Bill Lumberg

Thoughts?

Replies

• CoReTeX
    202 posts Member
    I never scored 10M on the credit heist, so i guess this change wouldn't affect me..
    Other than that, sure, why not. Oh right, cause $ :D
  • Dolas
    15 posts Member
    I wish they'd add characters that get added to a single hard node to bronziums. How long is it going to take the average player to get Baze, DN or any of the others to 7* with a single hard node and no other way of acquiring their pieces?
  • deadeye
    61 posts Member
    I have scored 10 mil on the credit heist 2 times in the past 3 months. With the abundance of characters and wretched gear grind and lack of access to other content like rare ship shards it wouldn't be a devastating impact to their financial gains. I believe it would deliver the players a greater enjoyment that they are being micro rewarded and progressing with the game.

While I'm wishing, it would also be fantastic if players were rewarded for enduring the opening the pack animation. i.e. if you hit skip immediately you would get a random level 1 prize blue gear if you wait a little longer you get a random level 2 prize credits, wait longer and the prize levels keep going up with enduring the entire animation being the best possible reward chances.