Imperial squad help needed

Well im kinda bored of my sith squad . So im lookin for a new squad to work on.. Either full empire or funny mixes..

Are there any good ones? Maybe troopers, imperial, sith, . Would like to know if anyone runs them. (no thrawn here)

Replies

• Ansroff
    283 posts Member
    Options
    If you're going full Empire you have tons of options. I would suggest Zader with tons of speed to get ahead of Rex (it works for me!), EP, RG, TFP, and shoretrooper
  • STRIKEBOMB
    1232 posts Member
    Options
    Ditch empire. Ewoks will wreck you
  • Options
    Run troopers and they are awsome. Take first every other day as I am on a rotation. Veersl sht DT storm and thrawn.
  • BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    Options
    Run troopers and they are awsome. Take first every other day as I am on a rotation. Veersl sht DT storm and thrawn.

Exactly, I'm running them in GW now, and was thinking of having Krennic instead of Thrawn. Having SnowT, Veers and Krennic in the same team make DT a beast when he crits (+30% offense and up to +120% CD). I already have Veers zeta'd and was thinking on putting the next on either DT or Krennic lead (to switch between the offense lead of Veers and the protection boost of both a Krennic lead and a zeta Veers).