Han Solo zeta suggestion

Allenb60
2171 posts Member
edited June 2017
Shoots First
Han Solo has a 35% chance to attack enemies at the start of their turn if they don't have stealth and +10% Critical Chance. Han takes a bonus turn at the start of each encounter. During this turn, he can only use his Basic ability, but it will dispel all positive effects, critically hit, ignore defense and Stun the target for 1 turn. In addition Han Solo ignores taunts, gains 10% critical damage for each living Scoundrel ally and bonus max health equal to his critical chance
Synergy with Chewbacca from the original trilogy would be preferred but who knows when he is coming out... Anyways how would this zeta be for him, good or not good enough?
Edit: Credit goes to WesTerallo, PooPooTrain and UltimateZeus for the changes to his first shot and max health bonus
Post edited by Allenb60 on

Replies

• Bennehftw
    316 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Reasonable I'd say.

Not like his basic is super strong

But not sure if I'd spend a zeta on it
  • Allenb60 wrote: »
    Shoots First
    Han Solo has a 35% chance to attack enemies at the start of their turn if they don't have stealth and +10% Critical Chance. Han takes a bonus turn at the start of each encounter. During this turn, he can only use his Basic ability, but it will Stun the target for 1 turn. In addition Han Solo ignores taunts, gains 10% critical damage for each living Scoundrel ally and 5% health for each Rebel ally
    Synergy with Chewbacca from the original trilogy would be preferred but who knows when he is coming out... Anyways how would this zeta be for him, good or not good enough?

sgw0fra-jpg.gif?w=700

• Napoli
    544 posts Member
    I think a good zeta that could make him viable would be shooting first AND being able to ignore autotaunt.
  • I like it. His basic wouldn't gain its bonus damage when attacking on the enemy turn so it isn't op. But I think the health gain shouldn't be connected to Rebel allies. Make it more like sidious where it is related to his stats. Crit dmg or chance. So it's more consistent. He really needs more hp to ever be viable.
  • Allenb60 wrote: »
    Shoots First
    Han Solo has a 35% chance to attack enemies at the start of their turn if they don't have stealth and +10% Critical Chance. Han takes a bonus turn at the start of each encounter. During this turn, he can only use his Basic ability, but it will Stun the target for 1 turn. In addition Han Solo ignores taunts, gains 10% critical damage for each living Scoundrel ally and 5% health for each Rebel ally

I would probably add that his bonus turn is a guaranteed critical hit and ignores the target's defense. This would make sure that his first shot deals major damage and makes good use of the +10% crit damage for each living Scoundrel ally as stated above. It would also make sense as Han shoots before the enemy would have a chance to react. Possibly add that his stun cannot be resisted but maybe that would be too much.
  • His initial basic should ignore taunts but it should also be able to remove all buffs from the enemy ... that way you could either stun someone or you could get rid of the taunt on an auto-taunter. It's not OP and makes it pretty good.
  • Napoli
    544 posts Member
    His initial basic should ignore taunts but it should also be able to remove all buffs from the enemy ... that way you could either stun someone or you could get rid of the taunt on an auto-taunter. It's not OP and makes it pretty good.

Would that be for his opening stun shot only or for every basic attack (kind of like Sun Fac)?
  • Allenb60
    2171 posts Member
    lots of good suggestions I hadn't thought of, I'll try to make it a bit better
  • Never tell me the odds needs a change as well it should do more
  • My favorite caracter of all movies... he needs a zeta. It will be so awesome to use him at arena team ^^
  • I like it. My only change would be that his basic should ignore taunt right away; it shouldn't need a zeta for that. He came out before pre-battle autotaunt was a thing. That first shot should be at anybody he pleases who isn't stealthed.

For the zeta, I might make one little tweak; if he removes buffs when he hits, there should be a damage increase for each buff removed, kinda like Vader and his saber throw.

I had thought about a mild rework for him that included these changes.

1: His special "shoot first" ability ignores taunts and cannot be dodged or resisted.
    2: Zeta: Han's basic ability is a guaranteed critical hit if the target has any active buffs. He will remove each buff, and does an additional 10% damage for each buff removed. On any kill shot, Han gains 50% TM and offense up for 1 turn.
  • AndySCovell
    770 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    I think the Zeta should stun target where it cannot be resisted. It helps some of the players with not so amazing secondary speed mods to not get a chain of death AKA Poe, Thrawn, Ashoka Fulcrum, DN, etc