Most irritating zeta to deal with in GW...

Prev1
I don't know about you guys, but I've gotten passed the old triple cleanse GK Baze Chirrut yada. I just wear them down and beat them every time. The new frustration is with just one zeta...

Barris.

I cannot stand that zeta. A crit hit should injure not heal. I'll figure out a strategy at some point. Any suggestions???

Replies

• HEISENBURG7315
    56 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    DN lead
  • I all run DN lead against gk
  • Answer to your question would be - Shock, Heal Immunity, Annihilate.

Most annoying Zeta? They are 2 actually. Zylo and Zavage
    Zylo solo'd my entire team 1v5, having about 15% HP left at first. He decided that he needs to start doing 50k crits and restoring all of his protection.

And Zavage simply wastes 5 minutes of my life(not always of course). Hopefully he wouldn't be a problem any longer as I got Thrawn now.
  • Plus apply lots of heal immunity and shock
  • Dn annihilate.. if you get him in an early node (6 or 9). And the rest of the team is meta (ie with chaze) you know you're going to have a sacrifice at least 1 or 2 of your best toons to progress.

If you get him again in nodes 10 and 11... it's tough
  • Woodroward
    3749 posts Member
    I run my droids through the whole galactic war. Zeta Barriss is by far the most irritating zeta to me. The most irritating character is Kenobi, and Rex and Zaul are tied for irritating leads.

Pair a Zeta Barriss with Kenobi on me in galactic war and I'm in deep trouble.
  • Definitely zariss. And usually because I get her hidden behind chaze and/or gk. when that happens, every character able to stun and heal block is dead 'cos of chaze and gk, so it ends up as a slow slog.

And let's not forget that if the only team I have left is an ewok team, she is unkillable. Much like zavage!
  • Baldusi
    85 posts Member
    If you are left in GW with a single zKylo, just treat him like a Rancor and throw a TM reduction team.
  • Saraleb
    2070 posts Member
    Woodroward wrote: »
    I run my droids through the whole galactic war. Zeta Barriss is by far the most irritating zeta to me. The most irritating character is Kenobi, and Rex and Zaul are tied for irritating leads.

Wow i just went back a year...
  • The best against zeta barriss is shock, that way you prevent the healing and the tm gain (which results in a lot of annoying cleanses). And of course, annihilate
  • Woodroward wrote: »

Word man. I just don't get the size of that heal. It'd be manageable if it wasn't freaking 20% max lol
  • 9r33d0
    492 posts Member
    Answer to your question would be - Shock, Heal Immunity, Annihilate.

Zylo solo'd my entire team 1v5, having about 15% HP left at first. He decided that he needs to start doing 50k crits and restoring all of his protection.

And Zavage simply wastes 5 minutes of my life(not always of course). Hopefully he wouldn't be a problem any longer as I got Thrawn now.

Lmfaoooooo
  • 9r33d0
    492 posts Member
    Qui gon zinn on node 6 has been giving me fits of late. Wayyyyyyy too early for the foreskin spam.
  • 9r33d0 wrote: »
    Qui gon zinn on node 6 has been giving me fits of late. Wayyyyyyy too early for the foreskin spam.

Lmfao.

Foreskin spam
  • QGJ and Zavage get my vote
  • Khayman
    850 posts Member
    **** Ren and his zeta is more annoying than the actual character being so pathetic in the movie.
  • RFC3092
    15 posts Member
    Great. Just got zKylo, and if he's annoying it means he's probably useful. Not a big fan of zMaul myself, but at least his friends are usually killable.
  • RFC3092 wrote: »
    Great. Just got zKylo, and if he's annoying it means he's probably useful. Not a big fan of zMaul myself, but at least his friends are usually killable.

Unless his friend is Zavage :(
  • RFC3092
    15 posts Member
    Yeah, those brothers are best kept apart IMHO...
  • The easy way to beat zavage is use Baze. Let zavage rack up some hots and use Baze's special to flip them to dots. Makes him really easy to beat.

Gk with zarriss is the most annoying for me.
  • Ayzen_1024 wrote: »

Word man. I just don't get the size of that heal. It'd be manageable if it wasn't freaking 20% max lol

It shouldn't heal more than the damage dealt either. And it's so effective on offence because the AI doesn't focus fire, allowing poorer teams to outperform because of bad AI.

It also turns every battle into a slog, when matches should be short and punchy - it is after all a mobile game.

I think zeta Barriss is easily the worst thing in the game.
  • Napoli
    544 posts Member
    I find if I take her out before other attackers (usually second in the order of five), I stand a better chance.
  • NahWillis wrote: »

Truth
  • Woodroward
    3749 posts Member
    NahWillis wrote: »
    Ayzen_1024 wrote: »

It shouldn't heal more than the damage dealt either. And it's so effective on offence because the AI doesn't focus fire, allowing poorer teams to outperform because of bad AI.

It also turns every battle into a slog, when matches should be short and punchy - it is after all a mobile game.

I have actually been strongly considering replacing Jawa Engineer with a Zeta Barriss in my Squad arena droid squad. I think she would give them so much survivability that they'd be viable against some teams they just aren't viable against right now. I'm leaning towards her, K2, R2, and 88.
  • ctyc123
    328 posts Member
    Napoli wrote: »
    I find if I take her out before other attackers (usually second in the order of five), I stand a better chance.

Yup, I always kill zariss first. Just bring everyone else down while waiting for dn to finish his cd.
  • Woodroward
    3749 posts Member
    ctyc123 wrote: »
    Napoli wrote: »

Yup, I always kill zariss first. Just bring everyone else down while waiting for dn to finish his cd.

I always try to kill Zarriss first myself. Running droids. Everyone burns her down... except for B2 who hits someone else with protection left to prevent healing for more than I hit for.
  • Slewfoot
    910 posts Member
    i use a resistance team in gw now. No matter what I face, i finish taking no more than 3 hits max
  • Slewfoot wrote: »
    i use a resistance team in gw now. No matter what I face, i finish taking no more than 3 hits max

Same, but with droids. First round I use b2, IGs, JE, and HK. After that swap b2 out for IG100 and with the TM gain of droids and JE and the TM removal of 100 most teams other than zmaul and zBarris don't get to go until 3-4 of their characters are already dead.
  • Bt_7274
    357 posts Member

Saraleb wrote: »

Wow i just went back a year...

Yeah same here
    discord:Darth Woodman#6467,looking for shardmates:Warrior ìN,skirge2000,GlideX,erykgx,harunalp,TDB,Kiwida,dyloot,pm me on discord plz
  • ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    Answer to your question would be - Shock, Heal Immunity, Annihilate.

Haha This. zKylo by himself takes 5 minutes to kill on auto with Resistance.