Cleanse NEEDS to be able to cleanse healing immunity

Idk if its just me but i hate that the fact that cleanse/heal dosnt cure healing immunities.
Now that DoT (and thermal detonators) can kill you, its like a buff to Sidious (and i guess Kylo too). All Sidious has to do is use his AoE and Basic attack you and you're done for. Truee.. that theres only a few characters that can apply healing immunity (Sid, Anakin, Kylo), but almost everyone has Sidious (except us hipsters). I think Sidious needs to be toned down a bit since he is already so strong, he dosnt need a buff.
Admiral, Lobot, Ewok Elder. etc would make good counter to DoT/ThermDet teams now that they could kill you when you dont expect it. Esp since its very hard to anticipate the damage it can do.
Plus i remember reading on the description of the ability (on Admiral), it said that it cleanses FIRST, the heals depending on how many effected were dispelled. Order of effect cmon EA, YuGiOh
What do you guys think? Cleanse needs this!

Replies

• Is it still bugged. Sigh
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Is it still bugged. Sigh

With the recent discussions, i thought they would have fixed it by now :/
  • Has there been a confirmation of this being a bug? Maybe it's a "feature" lol.
  • Yeah, would love to see that fixed.
  • Cpt_Dan wrote: »
    Has there been a confirmation of this being a bug? Maybe it's a "feature" lol.

Sure would be a stupid feature tho lol
  • Stinks. Ya think with that new chrome clones ability they would have made these affects work?
  • whats the point of cleanse if it can't actually cleanse some stuff...
  • Yeah would love confirmation on if the inability for cleanse to not remove healing immunity is a bug or not. I switched to ackbar lead and use him all the time would like to know if he is working properly. I am sure a lot more like me who are switching to ackbar would also be interested in a statement of some sort on it.
  • I think it is a bug. It will cleanse an immunity if it has been there for a while but not on the first turn, I think. It usually doesn't work for me but sometimes it does.
    ☮ Consular ☮ Many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view. -Ben Kenobi
  • I personally don't seem to land the immunity when I really need to. Yeah, clarification if it's a bug or feature would be nice. It sometimes is the only difference between a win or a loss.
  • I received a message from EA Jesse last week they are working and aware of this. They couldn't squeeze it into the recent update and said it will come in an update shortly. I'll see if I can repost their response.
  • EA_Jesse February 4
    Hey thanks for your message! We are taking a closer look at Ackbar's ability "it's a trap" and should have a fix for it in a future update (hopefully a smaller one after the next big one).

Cheers,
    Jesse
  • DashRendar wrote: »
    I received a message from EA Jesse last week they are working and aware of this. They couldn't squeeze it into the recent update and said it will come in an update shortly. I'll see if I can repost their response.

Thanks for the notif. I feel relieved hearing the news :D
  • Ackbar works great.

IGN: Malmsteen's Comet