What are flash events?

And why do i need phoenix? Werent they needed for thrawn also? **** , will we need phoenix to unlock evrry toon and event now?

Replies

• flux_rono
    2120 posts Member
    Options
    thats the flash theme for now, it ends this month...
    "Flash Events only last one to four hours in each instance and repeat several times a day" - one of the devs i dont feel like seeing who said this
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    well, the whole point of events with character restrictions is to give players an incentive to expend their roster and reward players with larger rosters. It forces you to make choices wich toon/faction you're going to focus on. It also provides an oppertunity to do better than your peers, wich i think is great. It wouldn't be much fun if everyone just had to farm/gear 5 LS and 5 DS characters to be competative in every game mode.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    leef wrote: »
    well, the whole point of events with character restrictions is to give players an incentive to expend their roster and reward players with larger rosters. It forces you to make choices wich toon/faction you're going to focus on. It also provides an oppertunity to do better than your peers, wich i think is great. It wouldn't be much fun if everyone just had to farm/gear 5 LS and 5 DS characters to be competative in every game mode.

It doesnt reward a wider roster.. It rewards rebel users all the time.. Lightside users get access to awesome characters, events etc. Have u counted the ships? How many lightside compared to darkside? This game is just for those who stick to chars which are lightside, new, and also completely overpowered cuz theyre lightside. Remember the day where biggs killed ep, maul or any sith? Thats an old example i know.. But anyone knows what imperials or sith ,seperatists,droids , bountyhunters will get? No mod challenge, no legendary event, no cool chars.. If jedi luke goes legendary and needs any lightside comp, i gonna quit.the darkside gets no love here
  • Options
    @grotesque_ah
    Yes "All the time", you say it as if we had 1834318948319 flash events, when we actually had 2, and the second one made you use phoenix as you will need him for Thrawn, and there were quite a few people who didn't want to miss 3 zetas, furnace and cuff. So no, the point of them is to reward players who are ready to spend resources on heroes they wouldn't use otherwise.
  • Options
    @grotesque_ah
    Yes "All the time", you say it as if we had 1834318948319 flash events, when we actually had 2, and the second one made you use phoenix as you will need him for Thrawn, and there were quite a few people who didn't want to miss 3 zetas, furnace and cuff. So no, the point of them is to reward players who are ready to spend resources on heroes they wouldn't use otherwise.

Its not just the flash events.. Its just that u need lightside to unlock palps, thrawn and yoda. Darkside on the other hand has just r2 ..
    Also no sith mods, no seperatists, no droids, no bountyhunters .. But ok..
    So darkside battles have nihilus ( cuz lightside is full (: . Lightside has shorr ,baze, and krennic .. Behind a wall where u need heavy lightside chars .. But ok. and now they fill darkside with cr.ap. .. Like 2 useless ships. u cant say that all the love isnt going to lightside
  • Options
    And? What do you expect? The majority of main characters are good guys, of course there will be more light side characters. The Dark Side still has the single most OP toon in the entire game(currently). Tell me a team that doesn't use at least one dark side character and is in the top 20. I can assure you that there are quite a few Sith only teams in there, but there are only a few(bad on defense) full light side teams, I will give you resistance as an example. Chaze doesn't function as well without Kenobi and DN.
  • Options
    And? What do you expect? The majority of main characters are good guys, of course there will be more light side characters. The Dark Side still has the single most OP toon in the entire game(currently). Tell me a team that doesn't use at least one dark side character and is in the top 20. I can assure you that there are quite a few Sith only teams in there, but there are only a few(bad on defense) full light side teams, I will give you resistance as an example. Chaze doesn't function as well without Kenobi and DN.

Well .. Palps is unlocked with rebels . And imo he isnt as op as he should. He was the one, who had the might and killed all yedi except yoda and obi wan .. He won a 4v1 against the jedi. He ruled over the entire galaxy.. And gets owned by biggs? Haha