Requesting Status Update: Bronziums

J7Luke
484 posts Member
Is it at all possible to get some kind of official response as to the future of Bronziums? Please! I don't want to open a whole bunch and then find out next week I shouldn't have. Here is basically what we want to know:
  1. At some point, will there be a way to open multiple Bronziums at once?
  2. Will the drop rates of Bronziums be changed at any time in the foreseeable future?
  3. Will ally points be given any other purpose in the game at some point?
Thank you very much in advance for the answers!

Replies

• StarSon
    7431 posts Member
    They have stated officially that there are no plans for ally tokens to be used anywhere else. I have not yet seen anything on the other two items, and don't suspect they will say anything about either until they actually do it.
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Jesus, just open them. Stop overthinking every little thing.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • NicWester wrote: »

I think this is bad advice. The moment OP spends all his ally points is when a new use for them will be unveiled. That's what the devs are waiting for.
  • NicWester wrote: »

I think this is bad advice. The moment OP spends all his ally points is when a new use for them will be unveiled. That's what the devs are waiting for.

And if that never happens it leaves the op with thousands in unused shard shop currency.
  • Riffinator
    2586 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • StarSon
    7431 posts Member
    NicWester wrote: »

Devs aren't waiting for anything. They have no plans for ally tokens. Doesn't mean they won't have a use again, like they did with tournaments, or before that to refresh certain events, just means that right now there is no plan for them. You can save them if you want, but they're great for giving piddly gear pieces and shard shop currency. I spend mine when I hit around 50k usually.
  • J7Luke
    484 posts Member
    I know that #3 has already sort of been answered, but the first two are what I am mainly curious about. I am not looking forward to learning how to set up an emulator or whatever to open the hundreds of packs I have been putting off opening.