Admiral Ackbar Capital Ship Challenge

IgneoMorte
253 posts Member
edited June 2017
I far exceed the base requirements for Tier 5, and I come nowhere near beating it.

If you have beat Teir 5, could you please post what you remember about your Fleet team's strength, ships, crew member strengths?

I would love to get my Capital Ship to 6 stars.

Replies

• NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    I don't remember what I had when I finally beat it, but the hump I had to get over was Ackbar--ship needed to be 85 and his gear needed to be higher than it was.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • BrtStlnd
    1094 posts Member
    Just beat it and the Mace challenge with 2 reinforcements
  • Napoli
    544 posts Member
    It's RNG. I played it 10x each day it was available even though I was losing miserably. After about 40 attempts I got such great RNG I actually sailed through it when the most I could do on the majority of my attempts was kill 3 enemy ships.
  • Rapid
    421 posts Member
    I'm in the same boat. nowhere near doing it and all my ships are level 85 with maxed abilities apart from the one that require toons gear above gear 9.

I think the key is probably having 2/3 reinforcements. I also think the ghost ship will be great, so i'm farming that up to requirements.
  • Thank-you for this post. After reading though and noting Napoli's response, I decided to try again. I added one more piece of gear to the Admiral who is still one shy of gear IX. I was finally able to clear it easily on my 2nd attempt.
  • Solo_79 wrote: »
    Thank-you for this post. After reading though and noting Napoli's response, I decided to try again. I added one more piece of gear to the Admiral who is still one shy of gear IX. I was finally able to clear it easily on my 2nd attempt.

Glad the thread was helpful!

Thank you everyone for your responses!