Another rancor thread

I have recently zeta'ed Vader, and I wondered what is required to solo the pit raid.
I now run Zader Sidious EP TFP Jyn and get to phase 2 around 50%. What speed is required to increase this score?

Replies

• Can you replace zid and palp with R2 and teebo? I have made it 50% into p4 before taking a hit. And jyn and teebo are poorly modded gear 8 toons lol
  • StarSon
    7431 posts Member
    Sid needs a zeta to be any good, and you need more reliable TMR for Rancor. Thrawn is the best replacement if you have him, otherwise you want Rex or QGJ instead of Sid. More speed is always better. You'll want everyone over 200 speed.
  • Run FOO at 220+ in place of Sidious
  • Strubz
    429 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    I have recently zeta'ed Vader, and I wondered what is required to solo the pit raid.
    I now run Zader Sidious EP TFP Jyn and get to phase 2 around 50%. What speed is required to increase this score?

I solo the raid using Zader, Thrawn, Jyn, Rex and Dengar. I only use Dengar for the tenacity down plus his basic omega has a 3/4 chance of calling an assist to someone that also removes TM. Thrawn is used as emergency backup to Jyn with his fracture.

You can also solo raid still with teebo, ee, dengar, jyn, rex. Dengar is pretty useful in Rancor with his assist call and tenacity down and speed down abilities.

Edit:

My dengar and zader are NOT above 200 speed and I still have no issues. Both are around 180. Jyn on the other hand I have at like 250 speed. Thrawn is around the same. I only take hits deep into P4 when I get lazy.
  • Optimus11
    254 posts Member
    I don't have zader
    I solo the raid with teeebo jyn tfp thrawn Rex (or qgj same thing basically )
    It is time consuming but very easy