Recording on iPhone

Ender22
1194 posts Member
Could anyone tell me how to record SWGOH on my iPhone? For some reason my doesn't show up on QuickTime on my mac computer. I can't find anything on fixing my problem :/

Replies

• coeuss
    216 posts Member
    iOS 11 public beta will record. Doesn’t work perfect yet, but works.
  • Stingray
    107 posts Member
    AirShou is all I've used for on the device recording but it's not from apple or on the app store and a little sketchy but it can work without jailbreaking.

iOS 11 has built in native screen recording and the Public beta has just been made available to the brave souls who want to try it out. I installed the iOS 11 Beta on my iPad and the screen recording works great with every app I tried except for... *drum roll*... Galaxy of Heroes. For some reason it looks fine while recording but when you play it back it's in this weird scrunched up portrait mode instead of normal landscape. I haven't tried it again since the update today though so maybe they fixed it.
  • Ender22
    1194 posts Member
    ! Native recording? Amazing. I'll check out Airshou until iOS 11 works better, thanks!

I used LonelyScreen before. It records all of my apps perfectly, and then during the same stream I click on SWGOH and it either stays on the home screen with the button highlighted or it green screens.
  • Stingray
    107 posts Member
    @coeuss have you got the screen recording to work without it recording in portrait mode? Are you using it on iPhone? On my iPad all I get is messed up portrait recordings so far.