Arsis wrote: »
Im2awesome... i haven't won GW once since the very first time I opened it up. Today I barely got 400 tokens. Haha.
Toolio wrote: »
Just got put up against a full purple lvl 60 team as a lvl 44... So definitely not fixed yet
SeroZero wrote: »
It seems to me that they are still trying to come out with the best formula for galactic war. So I end up failing at fight 6/7/8 on some days, and suddenly the formula would change and I'll win the whole map for another few days, before "hard mode" sets in again from another ninja update.
Qeltar wrote: »
There is a lot of strategy in this game mode which is why it is amazing. Keep close track of your characters' health and cooldowns. Swap them in and out as needed.
- If someone is near death pull them. Put them back in at the end of a fight when you are only facing one slow "meatbag" character like Barriss. (Do NOT do this if there's a Dooku still up, he will go first and kill your guy.)
- If a character's special is not needed, yank them.
- Put in a Chewie, use his taunt, soak up a bunch of specials, then yank him.
- Drag out the end of a fight to restore cooldowns. If I am left with just a Barriss or Chewie, I actually will intentionally pull my Dooku, Sideous and Asajj so it takes longer for him to die (unless those need cooldown regen).
- Put in a secondary healer near the end of a fight if you need a heal, to preserve a primary healer's heal for the next fight. Then bring the secondary healer back in late in the next fight to regen his cooldown.
Etc... I discover new tricks every day. I was relatively lucky today, only lost my Chewie to a very high-offense team 4 levels above me. Everyone else finished at full health and full cooldowns.
It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!