Did Lando get the Nerf??

Ok. Liking the updates, but my Lando is noticeably doing a lot less damage with his AOE ability. No, not my dear, sweet Lando!

No mention of it in the update section. So, I'm wondering if anyone else has who has Lando has noticed this?

Replies

• Options
    No idea on Lando, but based on how much wasn't in the notes, he could be weaker now somehow. Maybe it is a gear related change, like the speed change on Poe.

Would be a bummer though, was planning on leveling Lando soon myself, I hear good things about him, but never see him in arena or GW.
  • Options
    No idea on Lando, but based on how much wasn't in the notes, he could be weaker now somehow. Maybe it is a gear related change, like the speed change on Poe.

Would be a bummer though, was planning on leveling Lando soon myself, I hear good things about him, but never see him in arena or GW.

He was the best for AOE, but now, I'm not sure.

Someone out there must have a Lando and can confirm or deny this. ....Anyone?

• Options
    DarthBooey wrote: »

I used him in the last GW run and he still devastated the opponents, of course he went last so it was hard to judge.

• Options
    BentWookie wrote: »
    DarthBooey wrote: »

I used him in the last GW run and he still devastated the opponents, of course he went last so it was hard to judge.

I saw significantly less crit hits and amounts. Someone else out there must have seen this?
  • Options
    I doubt they nerfed him, I wouldn't worry about it.
  • Options
    I've thought the same. My lando has done crits over 2,8k with his aoe ability, and since a few days the damage is quite lower.. somethin between 1300 and 2k damage..