P3 HAAT Teebotine vs Tiepatine/Palpatie

Tyrael
65 posts Member
edited July 2017
I'm working on the base toons but have only partially committed to teebo or sunfac so I wanted some inputs on pros and cons between the two (I don't intend to farm chirpa for a long time cause I need better mods and a whole bunch of other cantina toons first).
Is one of the two more RNG dependent? Does one of the two have more damage potential?

Replies

• coeuss
    216 posts Member
    Options
    I am sure you will get replies that Teebotine is better, and it may have better chances to hit bigger scores. However, I have switched between these two configurations the last 6-8 HAATs. I get about the same score with each, even with using airplane mode to maximize my score. With both teams I get between 350 and 700k.

I run StHan, Sun Fac and RG as my tanks. My EP is only G10, and my Sun Fac and RG are only G9. All others G11 with decent mods. Just one man's experience... I think they are pretty much equal.
  • Tyrael
    65 posts Member
    Options
    @coeuss Thanks for the input! Had trouble finding any answers from people that have both teams. Do you find you need more attempts with one over the other to get a good hit?

Trying to choose my path since I have teebo farther along but sunfac seems like a more useful toon (teebo only useful in raids)
  • Options
    If you run a teebotine, sun fac isn't an ideal tank. If Palp doesn't get 100% tm and one of the side droids attacks sun fac and sun fac counters, droid dies, Palp loses 15% tm.

Just something to keep in mind
  • Tyrael
    65 posts Member
    Options
    @CryGonJinn Teebotine would be Teebo(L), EP, TFP, ST Han, and RG right?
  • Options
    Tyrael wrote: »
    @CryGonJinn Teebotine would be Teebo(L), EP, TFP, ST Han, and RG right?

No TFP...use a tank
  • Matke
    56 posts Member
    Options
    Which would be the best third tank then?
  • coeuss
    216 posts Member
    Options
    I agree on the Sun Fan comments, but I always retreat if Palp doesn't apply his shocks up front first try.

I think Teebotine has more RNG, but also more capability to get a higher score. I find my reliable scores with Tiepatine.