Verdict on Mace Windu after update??

What is the consensus on Mace Windu after the changes? is it worth the effort to keep him leveled up and level up his abilities?

Replies

• So far he is terrible for me. His expose rarely if ever lands. When it does it's not enough dmg to make him viable have him 5 star level 63 level 7 almost 8 gear. Hopefully he improves at level 8 gear
  • From what I have seen the AI doesn't attack the exposed person so it is a usless ability on defense

He does hit harder and if you are leading with QGJ then he isn't so slow
    Roger roger
  • The Mace Jackson whack a mole mini game is a blast.
  • so I am hearing that he isn't that much better. too bad; because I like Mace Windu want to like his character in this game. and I like the idea of a 2nd character that is able to remove buffs (taunt, ect) from enemies.
  • He is an easy farm, and I'm struggling with my 5 Jedi team. I also pulled him in a bronzium, so I'm going to take him to 7* and hope they buff him again.
    Sinister Alliance (Leader) - accepting waitlist members - PM for information
  • for me; the farming in the cantina is either him or Plo Koon. and I think mace is more effective than Plo so I am farming him as well for another 5* needed for yoda
  • He is an easy farm, and I'm struggling with my 5 Jedi team. I also pulled him in a bronzium, so I'm going to take him to 7* and hope they buff him again.

Same. Fingers crossed!
  • Mine is at 6* g8. Running on offense as lead or with Sid he is not bad. Crits 5-6 on the expose.

I have not been able to experiment too much yet mixing with others.

He will hopefully hit a lot harder at 7*

Not viable for arena defense with exception of a punching bag since ai won't play him right.

I think many of the toons need more buffs.

• I cannot feel his buff he rarely expose, very slow, his normal attack is mehhh..