Expected farming spot for Ahsoka Tano Fulcrum?

Fürkész
211 posts Member
I know it will be a long time when she will be farmable, but at least I can hoard some shard shop currency until that time. But I thought she will be farmable somewhere like Nihilus, or Baze, on a single hard node. The last empty nodes now is filled with those Phoenix ships.

What do you think, they will open a new level in the LS/DS tables?
Or she will go to the neutral table?

Replies

• slickdealer
    1801 posts Member
    Single hard node.
  • ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    Light Side Hard node 10A
  • Nah she will be somewhere in shipments. Hard Nodes are reserved for the game breaking toons like Nil and Baze, she is strong but not game breaking. So farm we've got Rey, Sabine, Jyn in guild shipments, so it's possible another lady will be put in there.
  • Nah she will be somewhere in shipments. Hard Nodes are reserved for the game breaking toons like Nil and Baze, she is strong but not game breaking. So farm we've got Rey, Sabine, Jyn in guild shipments, so it's possible another lady will be put in there.

Shore trooper, krennic and first order stormtrooper aren't very game breaking either
  • Riffinator
    2585 posts Member
    She's a rebel, she'll get a spot in the GW shop
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • The devs have said on record that she was designed for mid game players so a shipment is a pretty logical location for her to go. I'd bet Cantina shipments, maybe GW.
  • Fürkész
    211 posts Member
    So you say that I do not need to worry about the shard shop? I started to farm shard shop currency too late when Nihilus was there, and now I need to finish DN from that single hard node(crystal is not an option to me, it needs for gear and Baze shards).
  • Fürkész wrote: »
    So you say that I do not need to worry about the shard shop? I started to farm shard shop currency too late when Nihilus was there, and now I need to finish DN from that single hard node(crystal is not an option to me, it needs for gear and Baze shards).

Every toon that was released through Marquee event goes into the shard shop. The question is, where do they go from there?
    Nah she will be somewhere in shipments. Hard Nodes are reserved for the game breaking toons like Nil and Baze, she is strong but not game breaking. So farm we've got Rey, Sabine, Jyn in guild shipments, so it's possible another lady will be put in there.

Shore trooper, krennic and first order stormtrooper aren't very game breaking either

FOST was put in there long ago. Shore trooper, at the time of his release was pretty game breaking. He shifted the entire meta, as the first pre-taunter, completely destroying DPS toons as he was taking all the damage from the main team. He is still pretty strong. Krennic is currently gaining speed, the point of him being put in there is that he is quite deadly with DT, just like Chirrut and Baze, they want to separate them, by making one of them harder to farm.
  • I've heard that she will be moved to the GW store for farming
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    Single hard node.

I'll be floored if it's anything else
  • I'd love to see her in GW store or Arena. Doubt it though. Probably one Hard node and guild shipments.
  • Riffinator wrote: »

I'm down. Doubt that though. Too sought after
  • JacenRoe
    3016 posts Member
    All the 20 energy hard nodes are full. Sooooo no idea. Cantina 8 d-g are all empty though.
  • Sothe
    179 posts Member
    Hoth Rebel Soldier and Ewok Scout are gamechanging characters.
  • Riffinator
    2585 posts Member
    Riffinator wrote: »

I'm down. Doubt that though. Too sought after

I was being "funny" due to the rebel bias
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Vertigo
    4496 posts Member
    LS hard 9-D has Krennic AND GeoSoldier Starfighter so we know that it isn't impossible for them to put ship blueprints and character shards on the same nodes.... (Although I really hope they steer away from that)

But I'm expecting Ship PVE with LS/DS missions and seeing her there tbh.
  • I wouldnt be surpised if she ends up in cantina for 16 energy. She is hardly OP.
  • Olddumper
    3000 posts Member
    Probably a cantina node. Her low usage would allow it and people would burn crystals on her.