What do you guys think Of of this team?

I just started working on this team.
They are all between 4 and 5 stars currently.
Between level 7 and level 9 gear, and only character level 77 each.

I have noticed some amazing synergies with this team..

I'm using..
Ackbar lead, K-S20, Fulcrum Ahsoka, Bodhi, and Ezra.

I made a short video describing why I choose the line up that I did.

https://youtu.be/GD-Ih6HzcYY

Replies

• Options
    Also thought about similar team with ackbar lead, ezra, ahsoka and bohdi. There is lots of possibility for assisting. Even tested it on gw and it wasn't disappointing even though my bodhi was lvl 1 no gear at all but these are those unavoidable skills that are doing the job in his case. You forgot to mention his second special in the description, unavoidable tm reduction and gain doubled for empire/rebels, combined with some speed mods and ackbars lead it could set the battle's outcome at the very beginning. As a fifth though I would not use k2so, as we could see in the match that you played his taunt was unreliable. If aiming to have a full rebel team I'd switch to sthan for direct taunt with tm gains or much better to r2d2 with stealth/forced taunt, stun and team-wide stat enhancement + cleanse.
    Nevertheless, this team would never stand a chance against meta set ups due to squshiness.
  • Options
    What about switching out K-S20 for Kanan Jarrus? He is a good auto taunter.
  • Options
    Hmm as far as I'm concerned kanan's taunt isn't automatic. Did you mean general kenobi? Gk is an all-round supreme tank but he's not a rebel and he's very hard to get for a developing player.