Time limited raids

Tick
13 posts Member
I lead a small guild. This is a simple question though. On the time limited raids for Solo and Kenobi. Do you have to beat the raid to win shards etc. Or after the time limit is up do the shards go to whoever were top contributors?

Replies

• Options
    You have to complete it.
  • Durango
    113 posts Member
    Options
    You obviously have to win the raid and beat the boss to win the shards. Otherwise, there would be very little challenge and everyone would just hit the heroic versions of the raids.
  • eneko
    61 posts Member
    Options
    Your guild needs to beat Raid before time is up for any rewards. You get nothing if you fail to beat it. You are refering to Heroic-mode raids.
  • Tick
    13 posts Member
    Options
    Thanks for the info. The guild has never attempted one. Was just curious. Appreciate the input
  • eneko
    61 posts Member
    Options
    No worries, hope you beat heroic soon. Best of luck.
  • Tick
    13 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah we're so small and can't seem to grow the guild at all. So gonna have to work on some good solo raid teams to have a chance
  • mt875249
    123 posts Member
    Options
    How small tick? You could merge with other guilds and start reaping rewards.
  • Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    Options
    @Tick The reason u can't seem to grow is two-fold.

1st, every other small guild wants ppl to join them, noone wants to b the 1 that joins...everyone suffers for it.

2nd, anyone can find a guild that is doing Heroic Rancor...as long as they give 600/600 day. Ppl want to join established guilds that r downing content regularly. The closer to 50 members, the more raid tokens produced, the more frequently they raid, the more gear members get.
  • Tick
    13 posts Member
    Options
    8 members. Only 5 active. I'm level 83. 2 others are almost at 80. The other 2 active are at 50+ and climbing. The guild was left to me because the old leader quit playing. I've flirted with the idea of merging but at the same time some of the larger guild and their rules doesn't really appeal ya know?
  • Tick
    13 posts Member
    Options
    @Poxx I get what you are saying but the way I work staying with a guild like that where I could contribute like that daily would be hard on me and a disservice to whatever guild I may be in. I do appreciate the input though thanks
  • Options
    Being in a heroic focused guild can be intense at times - some restrictions yes, but its for the good of the guild (50/50). Having 49/50 people contributing together is really fun tbh.
  • mt875249
    123 posts Member
    Options
    You can join us tick. We don't require 600 a day. We just have a 24hr zero damage on rancor. Getting close to HAAT.
  • Tick
    13 posts Member
    Options
    @mt875249 if you can get back to me with some info or direct message if it's available here I would be interested in what you have to offer and talk with my members about it
  • mt875249
    123 posts Member
    Options
    My ally code is 987-392-717. New AA Empire is the guild name. We can take your 5 active for sure. West coast guild that has a 13:30 pst guild reset and we start heroic raids right after payout. Our roster refresh for AAT happens at 19:00 and we start it right after to give everyone equal time to attack before refresh. No line or discord required.
  • Options
    Tick wrote: »
    Yeah we're so small and can't seem to grow the guild at all. So gonna have to work on some good solo raid teams to have a chance

Do you have a swgoh.gg account? We are running heroic pits. Working towards haat. If you guys are far enough along we can boot some inactives