Placeholder for Resistance Trooper in HAAT

Numanoid
126 posts Member
Resistance team is done except for Trooper. Who to add in his place for p2 HAAT? I know G guard can expose on his special. Will R2 help at all? Any other expose toons?

Replies

• ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    Options
    You could try R2. Any other expose toons are going to be dead weight since they won't get the TM from Finn leadership. I would just run 5 man Resistance with R2 until you get RT.
  • USAmazing
    1157 posts Member
    Options
    ExarTheKun wrote: »
    You could try R2. Any other expose toons are going to be dead weight since they won't get the TM from Finn leadership. I would just run 5 man Resistance with R2 until you get RT.

^this
    "You don't want to sell me death sticks... You want to go home and rethink your life. "
    Obi-Wan Kenobi
  • Numanoid
    126 posts Member
    Options
    Will do. Thanks.
  • NahWillis
    195 posts Member
    Options
    Sidious works OK too, in a pinch.
  • EmeraldZx
    176 posts Member
    Options
    Numanoid wrote: »
    Resistance team is done except for Trooper. Who to add in his place for p2 HAAT? I know G guard can expose on his special. Will R2 help at all? Any other expose toons?

If you have zeta Sidious then by all means. The deaths will boost his turn meter and he'll expose. I have him and he's great. My next zeta will be Res too so I'll be running ZSid and Res
  • Options
    Numanoid wrote: »

Maybe Mace? His shatterpoint has 45% chance to expose and he gains TM when attacking exposed enemies.

I'm assuming you don't have Resistance Pilot.
  • Options
    OP says the Resistance team is complete except Trooper, which means Pilot is present. It's Trooper who is not.
  • Djbz
    251 posts Member
    Options
    R2 is great for it.
    His flame attack can trigger multiple expose effects and refill the entire teams turn meter completely.

I even use him over Rey.
  • kello_511
    1648 posts Member
    Options
    Use r2 until you have resistance trooper ready. Then use trooper in place of pilot.
  • Numanoid
    126 posts Member
    Options
    I did r2 with good results. Got a million damage in p2 and only had a gear 9 poe. Overall highly successful given the state of my team. Thanks for the tips.
  • Options
    Parableman wrote: »
    OP says the Resistance team is complete except Trooper, which means Pilot is present. It's Trooper who is not.

Yeah, I just took it as he meant Finn, Poe, Rey & R2 with just needing Trooper since those are 5 primary Resistance toons used. But then again OP asked if R2 would help..
  • Options
    USAmazing wrote: »
    ExarTheKun wrote: »

^this
    ^this
  • BVP1000
    11 posts Member
    Options
    If you can, replace rey with R2 and use trooper.