Ewoks, who forgot their diety?

How has everyone not been questioning C3PO's part to this Ewok faction pass? He was praised as a god by them!
WhoVille Sheriff - Ally Code: 244-425-158 - https://swgoh.gg/u/whovillesheriff/
Discord: WhoVille Sheriff#3439

Guild Collaboration Founder: Just Sithed Myself
Discord.gg/FvBdmtz
https://swgoh.gg/g/21201/just-sithed-myself/

Replies

• USAmazing
    1157 posts Member
    He has been mentioned in the many Ewok posts... most people don't like the idea, probably cause he will also have a rebel tag.

Anyways I would love it, I think he should have a leader ability called Golden God that enhances all Ewoks!
    "You don't want to sell me death sticks... You want to go home and rethink your life. "
    Obi-Wan Kenobi
  • DrPaedan
    60 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    "While C3PO is active, All Ewoks gain Taunt and the Auto Revive buff at the end of their turns. If C3PO is defeated and you have an Ewok active, revive C3PO at full health. These revives ignore revive restrictions (Terminate, Rancor, etc.)"

I would laugh at how annoying that would be.
  • DrPaedan wrote: »
    "While C3PO is active, All Ewoks gain Taunt at the end of their turns and Auto Revive. If C3PO is defeated and you have an Ewok active, revive C3PO at full health. These revives ignore revive restrictions (Terminate, Rancor, etc.)"

I would laugh at how annoying that would be.

Lol!!!!!!!!! +1!
  • WhoVille_Sheriff
    263 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Yes, his translation skills enrage the ewoks during a battle and they strip the flesh off the bone of a chosen enemy and wear their head as a ceremonial headdress for the rest of that round.

Discord.gg/FvBdmtz
  • USAmazing
    1157 posts Member
    Z4mOlg6.jpg
    "You don't want to sell me death sticks... You want to go home and rethink your life. "
    Obi-Wan Kenobi
  • USAmazing
    1157 posts Member
    OT3OgVW.jpg
    Obi-Wan Kenobi
  • They could make it where 3-p0 dosent attack but he adds buffs and stealth and has synergy with ewoks and r2
  • Thinking about it.r2 and 3p0 could also have synergy with anakin.it is only logical
  • USAmazing
    1157 posts Member
    They could make it where 3-p0 dosent attack but he adds buffs and stealth and has synergy with ewoks and r2

Yes exactly, Threepio doesn't need to attack, just buff and debuff passive action.
    Obi-Wan Kenobi
  • jhbuchholz
    1966 posts Member
    They could make it where 3-p0 dosent attack but he adds buffs and stealth and has synergy with ewoks and r2

This wouldn't be too different from Jawa Engineer. I don't love it but I see how it could work.

• Another thought.3p0 should be very weak but evasive and hard to hit especially if there us synergy
  • USAmazing
    1157 posts Member
    Another thought.3p0 should be very weak but evasive and hard to hit especially if there us synergy

Yeah like opening scene in New Hope he somehow dodged all the blaster fire in that hallway!
    Obi-Wan Kenobi
  • Perhaps when he is at half health his arm falls off and he becomes frantic?

Discord.gg/FvBdmtz
  • Smapty
    1260 posts Member
    USAmazing wrote: »
    Another thought.3p0 should be very weak but evasive and hard to hit especially if there us synergy

Yeah like opening scene in New Hope he somehow dodged all the blaster fire in that hallway!

"This is madness" special - c3p0 gains stealth and critical hit immunity for 3 turns
    *zeta - this effect cannot be dispelled

Haha... that would be so nasty if you made him a buffing/ TM manipuling character

Take my ideas Devs... they're free
  • USAmazing
    1157 posts Member
    Smapty wrote: »
    USAmazing wrote: »

"This is madness" special - c3p0 gains stealth and critical hit immunity for 3 turns
    *zeta - this effect cannot be dispelled

Haha... that would be so nasty if you made him a buffing/ TM manipuling character

Take my ideas Devs... they're free
    Haha... I like this also!
    Obi-Wan Kenobi
  • C3PO leader ability: We're Doomed!
    Turn your opponent's device speaker to maximum volume and yell out "we're doomed!" every time C3PO takes damage. This ability cannot be muted and will function even if your opponent sets his or her device to silent.
  • USAmazing
    1157 posts Member
    NicolBolas wrote: »
    C3PO leader ability: We're Doomed!
    Turn your opponent's device speaker to maximum volume and yell out "we're doomed!" every time C3PO takes damage. This ability cannot be muted and will function even if your opponent sets his or her device to silent.

That would make a good defeat sfx... like Vader's "Noooooooo!"
    Obi-Wan Kenobi
  • NicolBolas wrote: »

That would be a shortcut to addressing the offensive/defensive squad requests.
  • Smapty
    1260 posts Member
    NicolBolas wrote: »

Now we're talking!!!

Yeeeessss!

VVtcDm5.jpg
  • NicolBolas wrote: »

*Monitor/Tablet/Mobile Sales intensifies*
  • 3mper0r
    33 posts Member
    How has everyone not been questioning C3PO's part to this Ewok faction pass? He was praised as a god by them!

uh because i don't care about ewoks or droids.
  • Thinking about it.r2 and 3p0 could also have synergy with anakin.it is only logical
    Why would 3p0 have synergy with Anakin? Aside from building the basic 3p0, Anakin didn't have that many interactions with him. 3p0 was Padme's droid.

• They need to give 3PO a taunt since he can irritate opponents in 6 million forms of communication.

Also give him one auto revive if Chewy is present.
    At Imperial Eyewear we promise that "You will pay dearly for your lack of vision."
  • KueChael
    930 posts Moderator
    3po basic, calls random rebel or Ewok to attack. They also receive 75 % TM and recover 10 %health.
    Special, the distraction: taunts and heals team with every hit he takes. All allies receive 5% health per hit taken. R2 receives double.
    Goldenrod unique, all ewoks, Rebels , resistance get 5% speed increase, R2 gets double as long as 3po is alive.
  • eneko
    61 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Z3P0 - Zeta ability.

If any Jedi is present, revive ability guaranteed. Z3P0 respawns with a clanker body, and in addition, a clanker spawns with Z3P0's head for the duration of the encounter. Both get the rebel tag, shoots out of turn, gain protection while babbling incessantly. If terminated by Nihilus or Bobba, a "gonk" droid pops out of nowhere, and goes "gonk" till terminated.

If Jyn or Cassian are present, Z3P0 styles a red arm. Also, with R1 presence, Z3P0 gains the ability to spawn imperial crates right under enemy's position, loaded with high yield payloads..
  • His special: "Rebel Heroes Story Time" - (cooldown 4)

All Ewok allies gain offense up and advantage for 2 turns, All rebel allies gain moral boost for 2 turns, If Han Solo is present, he "freezes" in fear for 1 turn. All empire enemies laugh hysterically for 1 turn. All other enemies get daze for 2 turns.

Effect: Hysterical Laughter - Unit turn meter freezes until damaged. Once dispelled or terminated, unit becomes dazed for 1 turn.

Unique: "Stormtrooper aim" - Every time C3PO dodges an attack, reduce the cooldown for Story Time by 1. Unit has 40% dodge.

Discord.gg/FvBdmtz