0 Zeta Days/Weeks is a Problem

Phipps
1107 posts Member
edited July 2017
Maybe I am just not on the forums enough anymore but this needs talked about.

I've gone 2+ weeks with getting ZERO zetas from challenges. This is pathetic and ridiculous. This is constantly happening to many players in our guild and is a widespread issue.

It should be guaranteed 1 drop with chance at 2 or 3. With current drop rate it would take about 20 years to zeta everything in the game.

Replies

• Options
    Agreed ... there needs to a be a better way
  • Options
    It all balances out over time. Hang in there. You're due for a Zeta or two.
  • ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    Options
    Eh. Zetas come and go. Haven't been worried much about them since I got my first one.
  • Zephyrus
    330 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    I went a couple weeks without Zetas from challenges but you still progress if you buy them every 1.5 days, @20 needed, you're looking at 30 days with 0 from challenges. Not difficult to overcome. Plus they're adding more in Bonus Tier events, that's a plus.

My 3rd zeta went much faster than my 2nd, as the past 3 challenges gave me 4, 3, & 2. Luck will always come and go just as any day can be good or bad. Just maintain a pace and it will all work out in the end.
    Post edited by Zephyrus on
  • CT5032
    55 posts Member
    Options
    I got zero in first week I unlocked zeta, then got two in 3 challenges and now 0 zetas from last two challenges, it was already tough to unlock that challenge at least give us 1/2 zetas from every 2 challenge, it's frustrating.
  • Options
    LWOTI alum are guaranteed at least one zeta a day.
  • Hbk146
    215 posts Member
    Options
    it is just variance guys. calm down. over a year it all averages out and if u desperately need zetas then spend fleet currency