After destroying Poe - What could be my Team? - No idea

speZialiZt
119 posts Member
edited February 2016
Hello Guys,

after complete destroying of Poe now everybody has QGJ Team.. same like with Poe before..
Please see my Heroes attached.. what could be my first arena team? Any suggestions?

Regards

bilder-upload.eu/show.php?file=5a1ec9-1455175152.png
http://www.bilder-upload.eu/show.php?file=2065fd-1455175106.png

Replies

• Options
    Nightsisters!
    Ventress in the lead with Old Daka, the other two NS' and someone spare (Dooku, maybe?).

Could be viable, but I'm assuming, I don't have any of the NS team yet.

• Options
    Nightsisters are just bad
  • Options
    Yes, sadly the are bad.. im thinking about QGJ (lead), Lumi, Poogle, Ashoka and maybe a Droid?
    I dont know ..
  • Options
    i wouldnt put in a droid. sidious could be a good 5th. Geonosian would work great too with poggle.
  • Options
    What team were you using?
  • Options
    HK (Lead), IG86, IG88, Poogle, Poe
  • Options
    speZialiZt wrote: »

That team is still your best. Only 7 characters can go before Poe not counting speed leaders.
  • Options
    I'd try QGJ (lead), Dakka, 86, Lumi and a 5th (maybe Poe or Poggle) for the short term. Long term, I'd pick up GS, Yoda and Dooku
  • Options
    Speed is everything now, it also became very predictable. Everybody is moving in the right order every battle. Run a QGJ, Dooku, Rey, GS and some other hero, when your QGJ goes first it's almost a guaranteed kill.
  • Options
    Seems that it will be very hard for me the next weeks..
  • Zekex
    474 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    pay2win wrote: »

That team is still your best. Only 7 characters can go before Poe not counting speed leaders.

Yea, with changes to speed leadership(now applied on the first turn), there are now more characters that go before poe.

This includes nightsister acolyte (164), Jedi knight anakin(160), qui-gon jinn(160),old daka(162), Eeth Koth(151),Plo koon(143),stormtrooper han(144) with their respective speed leadership leaders. Poggle(142) now has a 50-50 chance of moving before poe too.

This list is excluding the 7 toons that move before poe pre-nerf.
    Seems that it will be very hard for me the next weeks..

Sorry to hear that. High speed dps teams are now guaranteed to go before droid teams even if you use lobot as your leader.Zero chance of victory if ig88 and ig86 are dead before your turn even starts
    Post edited by Zekex on
  • Options
    You know you can still use Poe....
  • Options
    Yes i know, but have to be prepared for the next weeks.. hard hard hard
  • Options
    Classic driode team IG-86 , HK-47 , Poggle , IG-88 and Lobot as Lead . In my Opinion its could be one of the best lineups. ( and its ez to farm)
  • Zekex
    474 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    bleeaauuh wrote: »
    You know you can still use Poe....

Isn't poe useless against high speed dps teams?

Entire enemy team goes first before poe.Kills off ~2 dps toons.Now the hilarious thing is poe will go first,taunt,reduce turn meter when all enemy toons have already used their turns and it would be your turn whether or not the turn meter was manipulated anyway.

In essence, poe's turn manipulation ability is non-existent against high speed dps teams

only good thing now would be the nerfed expose and the ability to tank. But wait a minute, wasn't poe's hp nerfed ? rendering poe to be much less of a tank...

• CPMP
    974 posts Member
    Options

after complete destroying of Poe

LOL. If they "destroyed" Poe then get other tank in your team!! Every other tank is better than Poe now since they "destroyed" him right? You said it by yourself, they "destroyed" him!!
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Options
    I will be using my droids next few weeks. Hk, 88,86, Poggle and Geo.