The Origins of Revans Mask

HK47isLife
233 posts Member
edited July 2017
For those interested, this is a short video completely detailing how Revan managed to acquire his iconic mask :smiley: For me, this really makes Revans character more interesting and it adds a lot to his character!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmqYXESWo90

For those who are not interested in the video, here is a quick run down:
The mask belonged to a random Female Mandalorian, who was killed by her own leader after she gave her life in the defense of a species called the Cathar. Revan found the mask sometime later, and discovered what happened to its owner. He vowed to wear the mask until every Mandalorian had been brought to justice, and took it for his own.
Post edited by HK47isLife on

Replies

• ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    Actually, he made it in an arts and crafts class. Just one more thing Revan is better at than 90% of the SW Universe.
  • ExarTheKun wrote: »
    Actually, he made it in an arts and crafts class. Just one more thing Revan is better at than 90% of the SW Universe.

:D:D:D
  • J7Luke
    484 posts Member
    Very interesting, thanks for sharing! :)
  • Boreas
    508 posts Member
    Great video, thanks for that, but I disagree that it was just a piece of armour for Revan. It clearly became a symbol, a vital part of Revan's identity. In the Revan novel, the mask was the conduit for Revan to remember everything, his very own self. So it's so much more than just a mask.
  • J7Luke wrote: »
    Very interesting, thanks for sharing! :)

Thanks for watching :)
  • Boreas wrote: »
    Great video, thanks for that, but I disagree that it was just a piece of armour for Revan. It clearly became a symbol, a vital part of Revan's identity. In the Revan novel, the mask was the conduit for Revan to remember everything, his very own self. So it's so much more than just a mask.

That's an interesting way of putting it :)
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Boreas wrote: »

Agree.

Interesting vid though