"Chance" for 2x/3x in credit pack...

is horrible. Bought 2 mega packs just to see. Out of 16 pulls, one 2x and one 3x...

Won't be buying these again.
--Nud Stark--

Replies

• Options
    I just bought a few also. No 2x or 3x in 10 spins so far. Is this still bugged?
  • Options
    It's not bugged it's intended to be that way.
  • Options
    Yup it was giving out too many credits so EA had to nerf it of course so they can make even more money. They nerfed rewards on everything and keep on doing so which is sleazy and just makes me want to quit this game
  • Options
    Used to pull 1.5 million most of the time then they changed it. Instead of 500k then x2 and x3 it is done on pockets of 60k.

Now it take 2 and half packs to get what you used to get from one.

Also to Note it was a ghost nerf with no notifications same happened to the packs as well. Used to get 4-6 characters per pull and now i will be lucky if i get 2 so far only 1.

Difference is

Box is 12 shards
    Character is 25 shards

..... Trust me guys over 3 grand spent on the game. It is their right but we just need to be mindful as it is i dont buy packs anymore so i don't know how that works for them.
  • Options
    Used to pull 1.5 million most of the time then they changed it. Instead of 500k then x2 and x3 it is done on pockets of 60k.

Also to Note it was a ghost nerf with no notifications same happened to the packs as well. Used to get 4-6 characters per pull and now i will be lucky if i get 2 so far only 1.

Difference is

Box is 12 shards
    Character is 25 shards

..... Trust me guys over 3 grand spent on the game. It is their right but we just need to be mindful as it is i dont buy packs anymore so i don't know how that works for them.

I'm jealous. I've opened maybe 15 credit mega-packs before it was patched. Never got 1 million, let alone 1.5. :(
  • Options
    It used to give out 2-3x all the time. Since they split it into 8 cards, it's terrible. Probably close to 50% reduction in credits received in the several times I have bought it. I wouldn't mind, but they presented the change as positive, which was clearly a mistruth.
  • Mofojokers1992
    1975 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Mr_Eel wrote: »
    It used to give out 2-3x all the time. Since they split it into 8 cards, it's terrible. Probably close to 50% reduction in credits received in the several times I have bought it. I wouldn't mind, but they presented the change as positive, which was clearly a mistruth.

It would be ok if they offered a larger credit pack with a good discount on credit rate i.e 2500 crystals gives 10 million credits.

That gives you enough to level one character from 1-70 and 7* and gear them a little.

It will only get worse @Mr_Eel when 80-100 come out guessing at this rate 90-100 alone will be 10-15 million per character.

Edit: this is over the top but it isn't far off from it lol have every character but four unlocked and its gonna cost alot.
  • Options
    They should've just been honest. Then people might be unhappy but they'd be willing to forgive. Instead they frame changes as if they're positive when they end up being negative. When I read the new credit events I foolishly thought this would mean more credits if you played more but I guess I was wrong.
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Options

Difference is

Box is 12 shards
    Character is 25 shards

I'm jealous. I've opened maybe 15 credit mega-packs before it was patched. Never got 1 million, let alone 1.5. :(
    I think I opened 2, and got 2.5 millions in total from them.
  • Options
    Triqui wrote: »

Difference is

Box is 12 shards
    Character is 25 shards

I think I opened 2, and got 2.5 millions in total from them.

giphy.gif
  • Options
    Wow, good for y'all. Glad it is paying out for some peeps. I do maybe 2 a week and never saw over a mil yet.