Yoda Event

Prev134
Hi
What happens if i enter the event tonight without at least 5 5* Jedi, but in 2 days i have the 5 Jedis? Will i be able to enter the event again?

Replies

• How long is this event? A week?
  • If you are:

Over 50% health = Yoda is undamageable
    Under 50% health = you're stunned

How are you supposed to even hurt this guy until your entire team is almost dead?!
  • he should be OP...
  • it depends on stats too, I'm guessing he'll be a high risk high reward when played as the AI.

His kit into player hands tho looks very powerful like the grand master jedi should be!
  • It will be fine, just use poe.
  • For a time I was more mighty than even Yoda
  • Guess my leia will be put to sleep, ..getting tired of her all of a sudden 1 poc atk anyways
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Fair? So sick of this word lately in the forums.
  • I imagine he will be like Dooku, and I will just never go for him until he's the last character.

But imagine HOW LONG some battles will go on. You will literally not be able to hurt him until all 5 of your characters are under 50% LOL.

What a joke.
  • you know that foresight is consumed when you dodge, right?

so, he gets one free dodge, then you can hit him... until his next turn, when he might get foresight again, but you've probably already killed him at that point.
  • Aluxendr
    358 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    PeterPwn wrote: »
    If you are:

Over 50% health = Yoda is undamageable
    Under 50% health = you're stunned

How are you supposed to even hurt this guy until your entire team is almost dead?!
    PeterPwn wrote: »
    I imagine he will be like Dooku, and I will just never go for him until he's the last character.

But imagine HOW LONG some battles will go on. You will literally not be able to hurt him until all 5 of your characters are under 50% LOL.

What a joke.

You do realize Foresight is lost after the character is attacked once.

And he's an INT based character, so he won't have a massive health pool to support him when you remove it with an attack.

In addition, buffing his team requires 2 turns, instead of one.

Looks interesting to play, but I can guarantee an AI using him will probably be an easy win, if he doesn't have over 190 speed.

In fact, I would go so far as to say you won't see him in Arena much, with the high damage meta.
  • PeterPwn
    37 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Alita wrote: »
    you know that foresight is consumed when you dodge, right?

so, he gets one free dodge, then you can hit him... until his next turn, when he might get foresight again, but you've probably already killed him at that point.

I suppose that changes things IMMENSELY.

Me <--- Foot in mouth
  • He is a jedi grand master he is meant to be OP, what I dont agree with is no name characters being OP
    Im looking at you genoision soldier and ig86
  • Fighton wrote: »
    Guess my leia will be put to sleep, ..getting tired of her all of a sudden 1 poc atk anyways

Hey, how did you get your Leia powered up? I can't get her past 2stars...it must cost a fortune. I wonder if they'll ever have a rebel pack.. Although I have them all but Luke; I need shards for Leia & Obi-Wan.

• Fighton wrote: »
    Guess my leia will be put to sleep, ..getting tired of her all of a sudden 1 poc atk anyways

Hey, how did you get your Leia powered up? I can't get her past 2stars...it must cost a fortune. I wonder if they'll ever have a rebel pack.. Although I have them all but Luke; I need shards for Leia & Obi-Wan.

I got really lucky with leia, qgj, shards from cronos.....along with bane, maul, and fisto...I spent enough, don't get me wrong. ...but definitely got alot of shards for those toons
  • due to One Jedi ill go from 7* to 5*....

anyone else on this situation, lets cry together
  • Player controlled, he's going to be a god
    AI controlled, he'll probably be as dumb as Talia was
  • Looking at the shards it seems the only way to unlock him is at *7 stars
  • If you have 5* the first time, will you be able to make him 7* the second time, without having 7* Jedi?
  • Joshuar56 wrote: »
    If you have 5* the first time, will you be able to make him 7* the second time, without having 7* Jedi?

No clue, I wish EA would have more clarity over unlocking yoda
  • reizse
    1447 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    i think for every stage you beat, unlocked by the minimum * count of each jedi on your team, you'll get a number of shards. from the 1* to 5* stage, you will get a total of 145 shards. from 6*-7*, you will get the rest of the shards needed to 7* yoda.

at least that's how i understand it
    mighty chlorians
  • From what I gather you need five 5* to unlock yoda. After the event end your progress is saved. So you Yoda a few weeks or whatever and the event comes back around. When you open it you start on tier 6 if you have five 6* Jedi by then. If not, you wait again. You must have five 7* to completely 7* yoda.
  • reizse
    1447 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    lol dunno why i quoted myself

mighty chlorians
  • reizse wrote: »
    i think for every stage you beat, unlocked by the minimum * count of each jedi on your team, you'll get a number of shards. from the 1* to 5* stage, you will get a total of 145 shards. from 5*-7*, you will get the rest of the shards needed to 7* yoda.

so if u have 5 5* jedis u will get 145 shards.. if he follows same progress as other characters..
    5-6* 85 shards
    6-7* 100 shards..

will take 3 events to get him to 7* with a 5* jedi team, and most likely this will be a once a month event or something
  • reizse
    1447 posts Member
    Alecation wrote: »
    reizse wrote: »
    i think for every stage you beat, unlocked by the minimum * count of each jedi on your team, you'll get a number of shards. from the 1* to 5* stage, you will get a total of 145 shards. from 5*-7*, you will get the rest of the shards needed to 7* yoda.

so if u have 5 5* jedis u will get 145 shards.. if he follows same progress as other characters..
    5-6* 85 shards
    6-7* 100 shards..

will take 3 events to get him to 7* with a 5* jedi team, and most likely this will be a once a month event or something

yes, it looks like the event will run once a month for a week. i don't think we can repeat each stage in the event. or if we can, there won't be any additional shards and the rewards would have to be toned down for repeated attempts
    mighty chlorians
  • Barrok
    1753 posts Member
    I doubt you can run the rounds you already beat again. It sounds like you progress and the max you make it holds over to the next time, then you try and beat 6 and then 7 and get yoda etc. Also, since you have to have a higher star for the next round, yoda won't help you.
  • Alita wrote: »
    you know that foresight is consumed when you dodge, right?

Still a free dodge is legit. Garuntee no damage. Seems good. Yeah I hear dealing damage and not receiving damage is good. Then when you offense up/defense up/critchanceup/advantage/taunt/tenacity up... Etc.. You give it to your team while defuffing them are you for real? Rapes phasma rapes poggle rapes poe rapes qgj.. By turn three you've wiped them out
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    He is a jedi grand master he is meant to be OP, what I dont agree with is no name characters being OP
    Im looking at you genoision soldier and ig86

Come on IG-86 just look so dangerus as he sits against the melting furnes as scrap, in Star Wars V, so he have to be powerfull
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Isnt the Foresight for 2 turns? That is what my game says?
  • From what it looks like, you won't be eligible without 5 5* Jedi. So you may not even be able to begin it. I could be (and hope I am) wrong though. I have my 5 but I know lots that don't.