Yoda Event

124Next

Replies

• No. Save your money. Srs
  • I am not so worried about this because I never chased meta and I have held my position on average in PVP since December. We heard similar talk about Poe when he arrived, we also heard the same about Bariss as well and look at what the reality is today!!

I'd advise players to stick to their scripts. Stick to your farming plans, don't chase new players that may get countered or nerfed down the road. Don't worry about the less than 1% of whales who have Yoda tomorrow knocking you out of the game, it won't happen, just as it didn't happen in the past "end of the world" metas that are now extinct...
  • SfsJazz wrote: »
    I guess Vader should be OP too since he's arguably more iconic than Yoda. GS should be useless since he isn't iconic.

Well seeing as we can't get him to 7* yet maybe he is. If you're telling me that GS should be on part with characters such as Yoda, then there is no hope for you
  • SfsJazz wrote: »
    Someone will always be OP. I'm sure it'll be someone new next week

+1
  • D_Millennial
    847 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Ivan_Drago wrote: »
    Ivan_Drago wrote: »
    Rheen wrote: »
    So the new char who steals enemy buffs so guaranteed to go 1st before the enemy has any buffs?

Sounds pretty OP :wink:

He is guaranteed to have foresight first turn. In this case the player whose Yoda loses a coin toss wins: second Yoda steals foresight from the first Yoda on turn one, and the team of the second Yoda wins unless hit immediately by Sid aoe to remove foresight.gonna be fun :)

Ataru also gives turn-meter, whichever Yoda goes first will actually be able to put the whole team foresight before the second one. And it doesn't steal, it duplicates the effect.

In any battle, two first turns will be two Different Yoda. Hence, first Yoda basic attacks and gets foresight for himself, and the second Yoda duplicates foresight to his entire team immediately thereafter. And the team of first Yoda is bound to miss attack(s), till the second turn of the first Yoda

You can't do math can you? Yoda 1 gets foresight and 25% turn-meter for the second turn, Yoda 2 AoEs and duplicates the foresight.

Yoda 1 will be able to get the foresight up to his team faster than the second one and even if he doesn't he can use Unstoppable force do remove enemy Yoda's turn-meter.

So no, the first one to go wins not the second one but AI is AI.

@DefinitivePoeCounter

But wouldn't Masterstroke remove the other Yoda's foresight?