World's Second HAAT 1-man Solo

Prev1
benacrow
2700 posts Member
edited July 2017
Huge congrats to @Mále on completing the HAAT solo challenge, following his Mighty Chlorians guildmate's (FN55378008) solo! He saw the challenge get completed, rose to challenge it on his own, and left victorious. More details to come on teams used and time-of-completion on this outstanding feat.

image.png

Mále's SWGOH.gg Profile

Anyone else have the roster, will, and know-how to complete this challenge next?

Edit: Before everyone claims the same thing as last time...yes, this was in an alt guild with no other members, so no guildmates were harmed in the soloing of this HAAT.
FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind

Replies

• Way to go Màle! All hail the Mighty Chlorians!
    Empire Relic
  • While he was in the alt guild we raided so it was he who missed out on some rewards.
    Empire Relic
  • RancorPackGuild
    1363 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    I retract my statement. Congratulations. I could not do it.

Would like to have seen the player posting this, but in retrospect it is a congratulations from a friend.

So I am taking it back.

Great job.
    Post edited by RancorPackGuild on
  • Pyrefly
    1254 posts Member
    Edwin Eugene Aldrin 

Not sure who he was? That is because be was second also. People remember the First.

Congratulations but we don't really need a post every time a solo happens do we?
    Uh... tons of people know who Buzz Aldrin is...
    swgoh.gg profile: Pyrefly -- Check out my Galactic Power Tables and my TB Phase Info Tables !!
  • Jabba
    1033 posts Member
    Haha well since he was part in the first 3 man Haat months ago with Boobless made sense that he completed this feat. Congratulations Male it's a honor to be in same guild as you Boobless and Q Rock as well as the 297 other members we have in our family. We need new content now so you guys can have new goals to achieve.
  • I'm in the same shard as one of you mighty chlorians
  • Tamonizer
    325 posts Member
    I love this self pat on the back posts =D wohooo we're so good adore us
  • benacrow
    2700 posts Member
    Tamonizer wrote: »

Or, you know, it could be that we're bored and finding something meaningful to do in the drought of new content, and are encouraging other guilds to do the same...
    FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind
  • Neo2551
    1824 posts Member
    Grats! Insane accomplishment!
  • VirtualDarth
    1 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Congrats Mále. And absolutely it's having the will and the know-how that makes this such an Amazing achievement that you and boobs have accomplished. Well so far but who's up next from MCs?? :)

The next best part of all this is when rather than be pleased for someone accomplishing something that not long ago would have seemed impossible the usual fools Post their rubbish comments and simply confirm they got nothing and are nobodies, really just too jealous and deluded to admit to themselves their own shortcomings.

Love it. MCs!!
  • Ceodoc
    175 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Gtz!
  • Jabba
    1033 posts Member
    It's a achievement no matter what anyone says and is a well deserved pat on Males back for accomplishing . We congratulate anyone in this game that accomplishes feats like this why so salty.
  • Haydigan
    414 posts Member
    Congrats on this awesome achievement.

And remember, lions don't care about the opinions of sheep.
  • Yea I redid my post. It is a great achievement and I am sorry if I took away from that.

Great job!
  • Well done, great job!
  • I really am not trying to be a ****, but it seems like this game is about resource management. If you have unlimited resources, where does the skill come into play?

Legitimate question: Is soloing HAAT difficult if you are a Kraken?
  • wow, good job man. that's amazing
    SWGOH.gg profile - Our guild, 3720 to 1, has 1 spot open! [49/50].
  • CryGonJinn
    402 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    benacrow wrote: »
    Edit: Before everyone claims the same thing as last time...yes, this was in an alt guild with no other members, so no guildmates were harmed in the soloing of this HAAT.

This player earning all 90k raid tickets solo is even more impressive than the feat of soloing
  • slamaMC
    139 posts Member
    Congrats Male, you officially have broken the HAAT. Maybe CG will see this and realize we need a new challenge.
  • slamaMC
    139 posts Member
    CryGonJinn wrote: »
    benacrow wrote: »

This player earning all 90k raid tickets solo is even more impressive than the feat of soloing

This guild was maxed the last time they capped off coins.
  • slamaMC wrote: »
    Congrats Male, you officially have broken the HAAT. Maybe CG will see this and realize we need a new challenge.

Congrats to Male as well...this is a great accomplishment and display of dedication to the game!!!

To your comment regarding HAAT, I think it's important to point out that CG is breaking their own raid with zetas, reworks, and new toon skills:

- They re-worked Res and Finn's zeta this year and doubled down on it with the recent expose change
    - Thrawn was created to be a raid breaker and is....breaking raids clearly
    - They created Cody and his zeta to permit spamming of 212

The Res change they even openly admitted will go a long way in dominating a full HAAT phase and Thrawn has boss-specific tools that are really OP vs. raid bosses. I agree though - new content is needed - but I'm not sure any new content will be challenging to veterans with great rosters. Have to keep in mind, they have new players joining all the time, so content has to be balanced with that in focus as well. If they make content that's really hard for a whale that's been playing for almost 2 years, think how impossible that content would be for someone starting the game fresh in 2018 after TLJ hits theaters.
  • Jabba
    1033 posts Member
    Considering it took both Boobless and Male multiple hrs and multiple comps I dont believe it's that easy. You have to have rng with your clones and resistance to get deep with them plus op mods . Having all the toons geared is a feat in itself so not easy at all. This is a achievement for sure.
  • Yes, many say how easy it is, yet only 2 have ever achieved it. Characters, mods, and gear alone won't do it.
    Empire Relic
  • Jabba
    1033 posts Member
    slamaMC wrote: »

Congrats to Male as well...this is a great accomplishment and display of dedication to the game!!!

To your comment regarding HAAT, I think it's important to point out that CG is breaking their own raid with zetas, reworks, and new toon skills:

- They re-worked Res and Finn's zeta this year and doubled down on it with the recent expose change
    - Thrawn was created to be a raid breaker and is....breaking raids clearly
    - They created Cody and his zeta to permit spamming of 212

The Res change they even openly admitted will go a long way in dominating a full HAAT phase and Thrawn has boss-specific tools that are really OP vs. raid bosses. I agree though - new content is needed - but I'm not sure any new content will be challenging to veterans with great rosters. Have to keep in mind, they have new players joining all the time, so content has to be balanced with that in focus as well. If they make content that's really hard for a whale that's been playing for almost 2 years, think how impossible that content would be for someone starting the game fresh in 2018 after TLJ hits theaters.

Your 100 percent spot on with this and it's sad that this game maybe coming to a end soon for a lot of us. We have 15 levels to go so maybe we get one more raid added maybe some ship content level 85 is pretty close to endgame for sure . To be honest they did a great job with this game the content of this game is a lot of mbs to this day I'm surprised they can get it all in on our phone. I will probably stick around even at level 100 when that day arrives just help our guilds newbies out . Really feels like a family in our MC discord .
  • leef
    13458 posts Member

We need more people like you in these kind of threads, they're only interresting once the flaming starts =D
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • The force is strong with this one
  • Silky
    522 posts Member
    Congrats!
    SHATTERPOINT - One of the world's strongest guilds
    Recruiting solid 3mil+ GP players, pm for info
  • Well, I wonder how difficult it will be now with the new Zylo fix.
    Empire Relic
  • @NukinFTW how much of p1 can you do with Kenobi Sink?