Could somebody pls explain that squad to me?

Plo lead,rex, gk,fotp,tfp?? Why is it arena 4# in dec 15 shard?

Replies

• Peer
    299 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Never seen this anywhere.

- Plo can dispell, gives TM + Def up, inflicts Off down and gives a stealth remove chance. His dispell is not as reliable as DNs, but > 50%. Debuffs feed FTP.
    - TFP and FOTP debuff and deal huge damage. TFP inflicts buff immunity and can ability block, FOTP health down. They support each other.
    - Double cleanse + Ten up + Retribution from GK and Rex.

Seems like a well thought through approach to counter Zaul and Double/Triple cleanse. Dont know how this works but I am a little bit impressed. Just my two cents, others might have a completely different opinion.
  • Acrofales
    1363 posts Member
    plo lead seems like a temporary thing to deal with a specific squad. My guess would be R2. The rest are fairly standard toons. The pilots are both fast, do high damage and add some utility. Rex+GK is everywhere. Imho, the squad lacks protection. GK alone doesn't seem enough, but it clearly works in your shard, so kudos to him.
  • Acrofales wrote: »
    plo lead seems like a temporary thing to deal with a specific squad. My guess would be R2. The rest are fairly standard toons. The pilots are both fast, do high damage and add some utility. Rex+GK is everywhere. Imho, the squad lacks protection. GK alone doesn't seem enough, but it clearly works in your shard, so kudos to him.

Kudos?
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    @grotesque_ah

I thought it was your own team and invention. But ok. This thread apparently receives slightly more attention than your first one:

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/119511/what-do-you-think-about-this-squad

• Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    If you really want an explanation, then look to your own explanation in your other thread. :—)

Since you've put your team up in the arena, maybe you could report how it fares instead.
  • Revi
    573 posts Member
    Plo lead to counter triple cleanse. Rex, GK, TFP for obvious reasons... struggling to see why FOTFP is used though. :z
  • Waqui wrote: »
    If you really want an explanation, then look to your own explanation in your other thread. :—)

Since you've put your team up in the arena, maybe you could report how it fares instead.

Yeh youre right.. And i managed to go from 25-4 .. But ppl dont read long texts and also just hang around in general.. So i tryed it this way (:
  • Waqui wrote: »

So.. It works good .. Slightly better then my zaul squad.. Even if plo is just g9 .. Strange that it works.. Lets take some time to see how defense work untill payout. .
    Just wonder what ppl think about it (: