Anyone else going to have a weird Jedi team?

So, like many here I have the "easy" Jedi ready for the event at 5*+ (won't make 7* for a while)

I'll be sporting Lumi, JC, Ahsoka, QGJ and Barriss probably with kit and mace at 5* but not leveled.

Looks like it'll be a weird and not really strong team but it's all I got. Hopefully my core Jedi will carry it since they are 7* but it'll take time to get Barriss or mace to 7* and kit and Aayla will stay stuck.

Replies

• Mines probably the most standard if I had to guess... QGJ, Lumi, Koth, Mace and JC

If I had the luxury to go for someone else, I would.

Right now my JC, Lumi and QGJ are maxed gear/ levels. I put Windu and Koth up to lvl 50 and blue gear with my farm today. Not the best, but I should breeze through the first couple stages
  • Lumi,JC , JKG , Plo, Eeth pretty weird but already had plo and jkg so gonna stick with them
  • Lumi 7*, JC 6*, Mace 5*, Barriss and Ahsoka 4* (so far).

I also got the pack, so I have 4* L1 QGJ and Annie. I most likely go for QGJ for the next time the event comes around. For now I'll go with Ahsoka since I almost have her at 5* already and I want to at least unlock Yoda the first round. :)
    548-145-651 | Playing since Dec 28th (:
  • 7* JC
    7* Lumi
    4* Bariss
    4* QGJ
    4* Aayla
    4* Anakin
    3* Kit
    4* Ima Gun Di
    2* JKG
    2* Ahsoka

But all my 4* or less are not geared or leveled so my tema will be bad
  • QGJ, JKA, Lumi, JC, Eeth... not going to have them all at 5 star though
    //////
    Do you need all 5 stars to unlock Yoda?
  • He unlocks at 5* 145 shards needed u can see hes on character screen so u indeed need to clear lvl 5 in the event
  • 7* Lumi
    6* Old Ben
    5* QGJ
    6* JC

and hopefully they can carry my

3* Kit Fisto
    3* Aayla
    or
    2* Ahsoka
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    I'm going to be able to choose from JC, Lumi, Barris, Ashoka, Mace, QGJ and Anakin.
  • I'm going to be running JC, Lumi, JKG, Ashoka and Mace, only five I have at 6

"I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader
  • Let's hope the event isn't too brutal at least at 5*. We will definitely have more information once we do it.

I'm thinking that the best (cheap/f2p) team will be:

Luminara (heals, evasion/heal lead)
    Anakin(healing immunity)
    Eeth (stun)
    Mace (expose/dispel/possible lead)
    QGJ (assist, dispel, speed lead if needed)

My "Dream Team":

QGJ
    Luminara
    Aayla
    Mace
    Kit/ima (not sure on 5th as I don't have them maxed)
  • Anakin is hard to farm :/ for fp2
    Maybe JC instead of him
    TNR Rey of Hope, Heroic Raid 36/50
  • Sysy
    307 posts Member
    I cant help but wonder why no one wants Barriss? I am working on her shards now to replace my 2* Ashoka. My team is 7*Lumi, 5*JC, 4*Keth, 3*QGJ now
    swgoh.gg/u/Sysydrexler007
  • Sysy wrote: »
    I cant help but wonder why no one wants Barriss? I am working on her shards now to replace my 2* Ashoka. My team is 7*Lumi, 5*JC, 4*Keth, 3*QGJ now

Her heal is a niche and I do use her in GW when there are multiple healing immunity heroes like Sid, 88, and Kylo. Luminara has an almost better leader with the evasion thrown in.
  • Darth_Keith
    189 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    My Jedis are:

7 - Luminara
    6 - Jedi Consular (0/100)
    6 - Qui-Gon Jinn (21/100)
    6 - Kit Fisto (21/100)
    5 - Ahsoka (9/85)
    4 - Plo Koon (59/65)
    4 - Barriss (3/65)
    4 - Obi-Wan (11/65)
    4 - Anakin (37/65)
    4 - Aayla (22/65)
    3 - Eeth (12/30)
    0 - Mace (65/80)
    0 - Ima-Gun Di (0/80)

I don't think I'll get able to get Ahsoka up to level 6 in a week so hopefully I'll be able to clear the first 5 stages and at least get Yoda and then 6 and 7 will have to wait for the next time the event comes around.
  • Sysy wrote: »

Most of Bariss' usefulness was nerfed out of her a while back. The heal is only really useful against heal immunity teams, and she has 0 offensive capability. Only time I field her is if I see Sid and 88 in a team... even then, most of the time, I usually just bank on taking them out before they cause a problem.
  • Eeth jc lum ahsok plo. Doing plo cause he is easy to farm and my jedi team doesnt need more heals it needs damage. I dont think plo will stay weak in the long run
  • Doga
    808 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    QGJ (L) Lumi, JC, Eeth, Ashoka.
    Got Ashoka in bronzium and added 2 stars to 4 and elite gear early when I didn't know any better
    Lumi and JC - duh!
    QGJ when he was added to Catina shipments
    Eeth because I saved all of my arena credits as I didn't know which too to go after at the time after maxing Sid
  • as of now i don't have enough to unlock yoda my jedis are
    Lumi 5*
    JC 5*
    mace 4*
    ahsoka 5*
    and then QGJ stuck at 2* lol
  • I pulled Yoda with 7* Lumi, 7* Ashoka, 7*Barris, 5*QGJ and 5*JC.. im farming Eath Koth at the moment.. Kit Fisto is also 4*
  • Lumi 7*
    Mace 5*
    Koth 5*
    JC 4(soon 5*)
    Barris 4(soon 5*)
  • I guess mine isnt so weird ;)

Lumi 6* (close to 7*)

JC 5* (halfway to 6*)

QGJ 5*

Ahsoka 30 shards till 5*

And farming Mace 63/80

all (apart from mace are purple geared)