Hera could make Phoenix great for arena with one change a zeta on her lead.

I know rebels get a lot of hate. But zeta her lead to include rebels would make them great. Not saying non- Phoenix rebels share there unique with other rebels or Phoenix but Phoenix share there unique's with other Rebels but it's cut to half.

I know heras lead is at 8 but I'd say refund the 3 omegas and make it a zeta ability.

Replies

• Great idea
    Chaze with protecrion recovery, additional protection and extra offense
    10/10 would do it
  • Great idea
    Chaze with protecrion recovery, additional protection and extra offense
    10/10 would do it

Will agree as soon as I unlock Baze and get him to gear 11.
  • yeah ur idea is kinda unrealistic. but realistically if all the phoenix squad got an awesome zeta to each unique it would take a long time to get all 5 but that could make them op. especially if you consider what u could add. like kanans counter if everyone dealt 25% more damage. a lot of little tweeks that would make that really awesome. some tm would be nice too
  • Allenb60
    2171 posts Member
    she already has a level 8 omega ability but a level 7 special ability, play to strengths, so expect a zeta for that
  • yeah ur idea is kinda unrealistic. but realistically if all the phoenix squad got an awesome zeta to each unique it would take a long time to get all 5 but that could make them op. especially if you consider what u could add. like kanans counter if everyone dealt 25% more damage. a lot of little tweeks that would make that really awesome. some tm would be nice too

They lack of many things, TM manipulation, more efficient dispell and cleanse mechanics, taunts that don't get dispelled in a sec etc.
  • K_mett1
    299 posts Member
    yeah ur idea is kinda unrealistic. but realistically if all the phoenix squad got an awesome zeta to each unique it would take a long time to get all 5 but that could make them op. especially if you consider what u could add. like kanans counter if everyone dealt 25% more damage. a lot of little tweeks that would make that really awesome. some tm would be nice too

They lack of many things, TM manipulation, more efficient dispell and cleanse mechanics, taunts that don't get dispelled in a sec etc.

I am a fan of the PS and I have to completely agree with this.

One way to equalize this I suppose would be to add on to some character uniques via zetas. Someone could have a unique that removes 8% tm, while another would have cc hit cleanses. Just a quick thought I had so I'm kinda skimpy on details at the moment lol.
  • STRIKEBOMB
    1232 posts Member
    I know rebels get a lot of hate. But zeta her lead to include rebels would make them great. Not saying non- Phoenix rebels share there unique with other rebels or Phoenix but Phoenix share there unique's with other Rebels but it's cut to half.

I know heras lead is at 8 but I'd say refund the 3 omegas and make it a zeta ability.

1 word. Chaze.
  • Blackbeardpepe
    1481 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Hera would be great if she had a unique ability, irony at its finest. hahaha
  • I know rebels get a lot of hate. But zeta her lead to include rebels would make them great. Not saying non- Phoenix rebels share there unique with other rebels or Phoenix but Phoenix share there unique's with other Rebels but it's cut to half.

**** that ****