For Newcomers (PX)

2Next

Replies

• If your new...farm CUP and mob enforcer
  • American
    394 posts Member
    IE4TAPPL3S wrote: »
    If your new...farm CUP and mob enforcer

How dare you leave off Jedi Guardian Knight and Ugnaught!
  • AnnerDoon wrote: »
    Well, I did say you wouldn't like it.

The truth is, many people don't like the Rebels cartoon because it's not very entertaining. And a lot of that is due to the characters' lack of humanism. They just don't seem to be a realistic reflection of the human condition... they're more like goofy caricatures... i.e., they have no soul.

That said, that really wouldn't matter if the characters in the game actually had outstanding kits. But sadly, they're all pretty... meh. Sure, individually a few may be ok in some comps. And they can pull double duty in getting legendary characters. But other than that, they pretty much fall flat.

However, I'll agree they may be useful in the early game... at least as useful as some of the other early standards that fall by the wayside as players progress. And, who knows... they may eventually get zetas that boost their usefulness.

My issue really isn't with the Phoenix characters. My issue is with people that make broad, sweeping characterizations about an entire group of players that don't care for the Rebels show, and/or don't like the in-game versions of those characters. If you want to fanboy yourself into a froth over a poorly written cartoon, go ahead. Just don't be surprised when some people disagree.

Why didnt you just say so in the first place? I'm older than star wars you can't offend me, I however seem to have said something completely not pc in your eyes. The ironic thing is your review of the silly cartoons very much mirrors many of the critics reviews of star wars in 77. I agree to to disagree, am not surprised that people disagree. My baseless comments are based off what ive read in these forums when phoenix was released and when they were shoved down our throats for thrawn. As far as insulting goes thats on you if you feel insulted, I'm not changing my mind to make anyone happy any more than you will change your mind to make me happy, and I'll speak what's on my mind, as will you. Are we done talking about nothing yet?